583 Computer Sciences Corp Reviews

Browse Computer Sciences Corp Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 389 Computer Sciences Corp Review Ratings)
"I had worked for Computer Sciences Corp for over twenty years. I was always treated with kindness, fairness and respect."
Posted 5 years ago in Falls Church, VA
Lead Enterprise Architect

"CSC is great company to work for, but the ability to grow within the company is a little hard to navigate. CSC is a very good and big company, which makes them have too many have to work through for me."

Lead Enterprise Architecture Engineer

"I have worked at CSC as a contractor to the VA. It has been great serving our veterans with the VA, and I am blessed that CSC gave me that opportunity. I believe CSC is very good and very big company, it was just not for me. They are a great bunch of people to work with and there all kinds of paths and opportunity to grow with CSC. You need to be the right person and have the same vision in order to grow within CSC."

in Chantilly, VA

"I worked at CSC for almost 10 years. Senior Management provided the support needed for you to get your job done. Training was readily available on a variety of corporate sources. Management support of personnel was evident by the time an effort in supporting outside activities to boost morale."

in Albany, NY

"It was good for enterprise level experience, I did not make a career of the place."

in Bellevue, WA

"I've worked for CSC since July 2013 and they are growing even faster than I thought. There are a lot of really dynamic and smart people that work here and the company offers a lot of growth for their employees."

Senior Web Developer
in Norfolk, VA

"Enjoyed my tenure with CSC. I was able to test my skills in a challenging environment."

Senior Programmer Analyst
in Overland Park, KS

"Worked with a team of 38-40 members. The project is developed from scratch and I am proud to be part of this group. My co-workers, management, team lead are very helpful, positive and friendly. We worked together for 4 years and delivered a successful product to four states including NC, VA, WV and AL."

in Mansfield, TX

"CSC has gone through major restructuring. The move is towards a low cost solution provider of IT outsourcing services; which CSC does extremely well. The company has moved out of most physical offices and employees typically work from home. Your career at CSC is self directed."

Equipment Services Project Manager
in Bloomington, IL
Person You Work For 3.5 / 5 People You Work With 3.5 / 5 Work Setting 3.5 / 5
Support You Get 3.5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.5 / 5
IT Support Specialist
in Windsor, CT

"I have been working for CSC for a little over a year. The company seems to be going in a different direction than I thought. There does not look to be much growth for my career in the future. CSC as a whole seems to be a good company to work for."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Automation Expert
in McLean, VA
Desktop Support Supervisor

"My experience with this company was short. I was outsourced during a merger, then 9 months later we were let go because we made too much! Their policies are completely ridiculous, they try at every attempt to squeeze the last drop of blood out of the turnip! Apparently they did not get the memo that turnips do not bleed, so they just keep trying."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Virginia Beach, VA

"Great project to learn new things and start a career in programming."

Senior Logistician
in Eatontown, NJ

"My desk was at a client site. My manager was a great resource. The company paid above average salary and offered a generous tuition reimbursement plan. Upper management, employee support services, and HR coordination with onboarding new hires at client sites, as well as the availability of equipment is what lost out contract. Employees on site with travel reimbursement issues, or other administrative questions would spend hours trying to get issues resolved."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Business Relationship Manager
in El Segundo, CA

"I actually have work for CSC for 15 years. For six of those years I was full travel being home on weekends only. I worked in AZ, NY, TX and Alberta Canada. I have been working with Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems as an outsourcer both in their legacy systems and through and after a transition to SAP R3 for CA, MA and TX."