(based on 177 Coldwell Banker Review Ratings)
"Coldwell Banker has been around for many years. It's been a great experience to be a part of a long lasting company. The sales team, office operations, and executives are great! They've made my time here worth every while. You learn so much about the market and what it takes to win!"
Posted 6 years ago in Burlingame, CA
Recruiter
in Madison, NJ

"I worked for Coldwell Banker, who is owned by Realogy/NRT, from 6/2019 to 1/2020. They are the #1 leading brokerage in the US with a renowned presence in Real Estate. Working remotely, I utilized all resources to ensure success and collaborated often with both the team and management."

in Marietta, GA

"If you're looking for a stable company to learn real estate and grow, Coldwell Banker is the place!"

Coldwell Banker (276)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Auction.com (5)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is VF Outlet (7)
Client Coordinator
in Jacksonville, NC

"I recently starting working with Coldwell Banker Alliance Group Realty in April 2019 and I love working with clients and helping people invest in their homes."

in Naples, FL

"A very helpful company with a wealth of resources to assist in your success."

Average Coldwell Banker Ratings in the Past 4 Years

2013 $2
Sales Support Administrator
in Englishtown, NJ

"Great place to work! People are wonderful and caring, and there's a great team spirit here. Salary could be better, but the compensation package is second to none."

Real Estate Agent

"I recently got into real estate with Coldwell Banker 2 months ago. Ive worked with Coldwell baker as my Managing brokerage. I appreciate the environment that Coldwell provides for its agent. The office is extremely motivating and makes it easy to focus on achieving goals and helping clients as efficiently as possible"

in Cincinnati, OH

"I work for Coldwell Banker West Shell in Hyde Park Cincinnati. It was a great company to work for with its great amount of resources and amazing people. I have enjoyed my time here and I have nothing but good things to say. Coldwell Banker is a great place to work with even better people."

in Middletown, NJ

"Great company to work for. They are constantly expanding their offerings to agents which enables them to better serve their clients."

in Newport Beach, CA

"I worked for Caldwell Banker for a year and a half and really love the company as a whole. I met a plethora of amazing people, both co-wokrers and clients alike. I have a great relationship with the office manager as well as my team lead. I found that they both were so helpful in helping me with anything I needed to be successful. In turn, I wanted to help them and add as much as I could to the company. What I love about Coldwell Banker is their 5 star service to their clients and how professional they are. They love what they do and put their clients first and it really shows. This makes them a quality company."

in Fleming Island, FL

"Ive worked with CBV since 2013. They are a dominant and innovative player in our local market. Any sales professional would do well to consider them as an option."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Manager
in Miami, FL

"I've worked for Coldwell Banker Brazil since 2013. It's one of the biggest real estate companies worldwide and that inspired and made me move forward to always be recognized."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Alpharetta, GA

"I have worked for Coldwell Banker for 8 years now. Very good company culture, brokers abide by the rules and are fair. The money you make is based on how much time you put in to it. The compensation is commission only, so be prepared to save. Overall a great company with lots of training!"

in Eden Prairie, MN

"I have worked with Coldwell Banker Burnet for the last year. Great company which provides you with all the tools needed to perform your position."

in Miami Beach, FL

"I worked for Coldwell Banker RE Miami Beach; during my tenure I experienced some growth because of my interaction with multiple and stop personalities, which aided me in, conflict resolutions and paining insight to get the job done.It gave insight on the Real Estate market and my tasks involved a lot more than marketing, I never back down from a challenge and this made me a more well rounded employee.Working there did not help development my design skills and they rarely used social media."

in Portland, OR