On average, employees at Coldwell Banker give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Coldwell Banker employees are Associate Brokers submitting an average rating of 4.3 and Realtors with a rating of 4.2.

(based on 198 Coldwell Banker Review Ratings)

"Good employment opportunity and a stepping stone of skills in life."
Posted 12 years ago in Phoenix, AZ
in Longwood, FL

"Brokers at this office very supportive, qualified, and knowledgeable on the legal side in keeping with Contract stipulations. Open communication on new developments in the industry. Incoming referrals of buyers and sellers steadily throughout the months and years of service as well. Supportive office staff provides high quality and productive and timely manner of postings of listings for sale and managing escrow accounts, and inputing contract offers and closings."

Real Estate Broker

"I have worked with Coldwell Banker realty since 2019 and enjoyed the fast-paced culture of the company and at my office. Coldwell Banker provides all the necessary tools and helps to be a successful real estate broker."

Coldwell Banker (297)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Legacy Partners (12)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is VF Outlet (7)
in West Palm Beach, FL

"I have worked with CB Realty for several years. The company offers their agents many tools to succeed."

in Deerfield, IL

"Ive worked at Coldwell Banker since 2018. They laid me off twice, and they take advantage of you as much as possible without any compensation or reward. The managing is horrible, and they set you up for failure. The decision they make arent rational at all, and sometimes i feel like they are just making decision day by day, Overall HORRIBLE COMPANY TO WORK FOR!"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Realtor

"I worked for two real estate companies. Century 21 award and Coldwell Banker Mission Valley. Both companies were awesome with their training and mentoring new and upcoming realtors. The reason that I want to join your organization is because I would like to be able to work in a remote position."

in Southlake, TX

"It's a great place with a lot of potential if you are willing to work hard and push yourself!!"

in Waconia, MN

"tenacious, compassionate, strong sense of urgency. understanding the big picture while having a firm grasp of the little details to make it happen. Able to quickly form a trusting relationship with all levels of customer."

Support Administrator
in Studio City, CA

"I have worked for Coldwell Banker Realty for more than 3 years. I really like the business idea and how the company treats their employees but I am looking forward for better pay benefits."

in Glendale, CA

"I have worked for the Coldwell Banker Hallmark Realty family since 2007. The owner/ broker of the company, alongside all the staff, are exceptionally hardworking with the mission of empowering every employee, agent, buyer, and seller associated with the company with up to date knowledge and best real estate practices within the field. The company is innovative in its work, with the addition of being compassionate about the community they partake in. Great company to work for."

in Lake Zurich, IL

"Coldwell Banker is a worldwide company that I have enjoyed being a part of as Sr. Administrator Assistant. Very friendly and supportive management team. I enjoy the fast-paced environment. Working together and having resources is what makes a healthy workplace."

in Bradley, IL

"I worked under a top producing agent, Broker Andre Wallace for 5 years at Coldwell banker in Bradley, Il."

in Aiea, HI

"It is a great company to work for."

Coldwell Banker Employee

"I still work here at Caldwell Banker Realty."

in Tampa, FL

"I have worked for Nrt llc fand Coldwell Banker or the past 3+ years. Everything about the company is great. The management, the people, the work environment and the pay. I would recommend it to anyone."

in Riverside, CA

"I could not have asked for a better brokerage. Top-notch management, office personnel, and team members. You will be treated as one of the family. Top products and services to offer the greatest exposure for your client's home. I truly will miss my family at CBRB. (relocated out of state)"