On average, employees at Coldwell Banker give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Coldwell Banker employees are Associate Brokers submitting an average rating of 4.3 and Managers with a rating of 4.2.

(based on 171 Coldwell Banker Review Ratings)
"Good employment opportunity and a stepping stone of skills in life."
Posted 10 years ago in Phoenix, AZ
Real Estate Agent

"I recently got into real estate with Coldwell Banker 2 months ago. Ive worked with Coldwell baker as my Managing brokerage. I appreciate the environment that Coldwell provides for its agent. The office is extremely motivating and makes it easy to focus on achieving goals and helping clients as efficiently as possible"

in Cincinnati, OH

"I work for Coldwell Banker West Shell in Hyde Park Cincinnati. It was a great company to work for with its great amount of resources and amazing people. I have enjoyed my time here and I have nothing but good things to say. Coldwell Banker is a great place to work with even better people."

Coldwell Banker (270)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Auction.com (5)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is VF Outlet (7)
in Middletown, NJ

"Great company to work for. They are constantly expanding their offerings to agents which enables them to better serve their clients."

Realtor
in Newport Beach, CA

"I worked for Caldwell Banker for a year and a half and really love the company as a whole. I met a plethora of amazing people, both co-wokrers and clients alike. I have a great relationship with the office manager as well as my team lead. I found that they both were so helpful in helping me with anything I needed to be successful. In turn, I wanted to help them and add as much as I could to the company. What I love about Coldwell Banker is their 5 star service to their clients and how professional they are. They love what they do and put their clients first and it really shows. This makes them a quality company."

Average Coldwell Banker Ratings in the Past 4 Years

2013 $2
in Fleming Island, FL

"Ive worked with CBV since 2013. They are a dominant and innovative player in our local market. Any sales professional would do well to consider them as an option."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Manager
in Miami, FL

"I've worked for Coldwell Banker Brazil since 2013. It's one of the biggest real estate companies worldwide and that inspired and made me move forward to always be recognized."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Alpharetta, GA

"I have worked for Coldwell Banker for 8 years now. Very good company culture, brokers abide by the rules and are fair. The money you make is based on how much time you put in to it. The compensation is commission only, so be prepared to save. Overall a great company with lots of training!"

in Eden Prairie, MN

"I have worked with Coldwell Banker Burnet for the last year. Great company which provides you with all the tools needed to perform your position."

in Miami Beach, FL

"I worked for Coldwell Banker RE Miami Beach; during my tenure I experienced some growth because of my interaction with multiple and stop personalities, which aided me in, conflict resolutions and paining insight to get the job done.It gave insight on the Real Estate market and my tasks involved a lot more than marketing, I never back down from a challenge and this made me a more well rounded employee.Working there did not help development my design skills and they rarely used social media."

in Portland, OR
Marketing Representative
in Burlingame, CA

"Coldwell Banker has been around for many years. It's been a great experience to be a part of a long lasting company. The sales team, office operations, and executives are great! They've made my time here worth every while. You learn so much about the market and what it takes to win!"

in Zephyr Cove, NV

"There are very good people within this company, but there is a shortage of reasonable follow through with a lot of things that would make the company run smoother and make the employees able to do their jobs more efficiently."

in Midvale, UT

"This company has great benefits and the people are nice. The biggest problem I have is that I am the only creative position in the company. I would love to have someone there, that at least, understands creatives."

in Albertville, AL

"Great company to work for."

Real Estate Agent
in Alhambra, CA

"Good company to start your real estate career."