On average, employees at Cognizant give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Cognizant employees are Software Engineers submitting an average rating of 4.6 and QA Analysts also with a rating of 4.6.

(based on 877 Cognizant Review Ratings)

"Cognizant is a good company to work with. But with its business growing, they have to focus on growth of employees as well. Cognizant has a strong leadership focused towards growth of organization. Company has an excellent reputation for initiating visas and green card for its employees."
Posted 8 years ago in Teaneck, NJ
in College Station, TX

"I've worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions since 2010. It has a great learning platform that enables to continually upskill and stay in tune with all the latest technologies. I have got wonderful opportunities to work for various clients throughout the globe and witnessed diverse work culture."

in Teaneck, NJ

"I have been a recent trainee at Cognizant, they have been fully supportive of new grads and giving good guidance to them. I have learned a lot staying in company by last 6 months. But the project delivery and cycles have been slow and you need to wait a lot to move up the chain and I have high ambition to grow so it is kind of slow work paced environment which doesn't align with my goals."

Cognizant (938)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is National Notary Association (14)
1.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is National Safety Council (29)
Cognizant Employee

"I've worked for Cognizant on the Google My Business project since 2019. Cognizant has been a very rewarding and helpful company that puts their employees first. Since they have over 150,000+ employees worldwide and growing, there are some growing pains within the communication throughout the company and does seem to micro manage when needed. However, they make up for this as they are able to still provide benefits, PTO and consistent company culture, even through the pandemic. If anyone wants a good start and a good place to work and grow a career, Cognizant would be a great place to look into."

Cognizant Employee

"Cognizant provides a good workplace environment, They are very employer-friendly. They let you do various certifications and training."

Cognizant Employee

"Great leaders and people. Changed the focus to bios approach. localization, too many managers, and fewer doers. Good talent leaving the company, impacting the morale and business growth."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Senior Software Developer
in Tulsa, OK

"I am working with Cognizant for the past 5 years. Overall it's a good company"

Senior Manager
in Teaneck, NJ

"I am working with Cognizant for 14 years and Data & AI space."

Test Manager
in Teaneck, NJ

"I joined Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS) in year 2014. I mostly worked with its clients CitiGroup and PepsiCo. Day to Day to work activities fully based on Client's work culture. CTS gives employees a free hand to handle customers with the ultimate objective of customer satisfaction."

DevOps Engineer

"Good experience working with the Company. We could easily approach higher level managers. Culture was good their pay package was great and competitive. I have enjoyed working with my team on various customer projects."

Delivery Project Manager
in Teaneck, NJ

"Great place to work with learnings and skill development."

Manager

"I've worked with Cognizant Technologies solutions for almost 7 years and its a good company to work with. Lots of opportunities to learn the new technology and explore new areas."

Senior Network Engineer
in La Verne, CA

"I've worked for Cognizant since 2019. I was initially happy in this role, but over time I have not gotten the support from Management I would have liked. I have no problem with the technical requirements of the job, but it can be hard to get approvals for basic projects. This creates issues when up against a deadline."

in Naperville, IL

"I worked for Cognizant since 2020 and overall I have always gotten the support of the Company especially during the COVID time - the managing team took an ownership to quickly move the employees to work from home and took care of our work flow as well. Cognizant has always given its employees a great chance to learn and grow by providing any tool or any new technical skill for free. I am grateful to be part of this C team - where I got promoted as a Lead."

in Boston, MA

"I began work with TriZetto, headquartered in Colorado, which was acquired by Cognizant, a multinational corporation. I was not a fan of the new direction the company took under Cognizant."

in Cleveland, OH

"this is a great company to work for"