74 Cleveland State University Reviews

Browse Cleveland State University Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 59 Cleveland State University Review Ratings)
4.7
in Cleveland, OH

"I worked as a part-time employee in the Information Services and Technology Department at Cleveland State University. My duties were to troubleshoot and provide technical assistance to the university's faculty, staff, and students. I have worked for 11 months starting July 2019 to May 2020 while also working from home from April to May 2020. Though I have less experience in the Cisco networking part of the requirement, I believe that I am a fast learner and will adapt to any incoming challenges. I have knowledge about DNS, DHCP, LAN, and WAN in detail as I worked with full-time employees at my university for various projects."

Student Worker
in Cleveland, OH

"I've worked in CSU for 1 year and 10 months now and had a wonderful experience as all my supervisors were very helpful and always encouraging. I learned and improved many computer skills along with interpersonal skills while working here. The work also did let me grow professionally."

Cleveland State University (74)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is The Training Associates (13)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is RehabCare (8)
Student Support Assistant
in Cleveland, OH

"The Job is really good and it gives you the experience of the professional world with studying. Also, the co-workers come from different backgrounds which is a great experience."

in Cleveland, OH

"It's a good place to work. I really enjoy doing work over there. Friendly nature and team followup."

Average Cleveland State University Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Cleveland, OH

"Great place to work, amazing staff and Manager."

Teacher Assistant
in Cleveland, OH

"I'm a P.h.D student at Cleveland State University at the Department of Computer Science at Cleveland State University with a specialization in Computer Science. Although the resources and tools are low, I recommend it to computer science students."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Graduate Teaching Assistant
in Cleveland, OH

"I've been working at CSU as a part time student employee teaching classes at Motion and Control lab. That's my best job and I enjoy teaching in that lab. But as I am about to get graduated, have to look for a full time job."

Application Development Analyst
in Cleveland, OH

"I worked for Accenture for 3 years and I found it to be a leading giant in the field of IT and Consulting. Work culture is very flexible with lots of growth opportunities."

in Cleveland, OH

"This was a student worker job so I don't believe the pool of candidates that might read this description would find the information useful."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
STEM Instructor
in Cleveland, OH

"Working for Operation STEM is a fulfilling job being able to help students understand the necessary mathematics skills that they need in order to succeed. I personally struggled when I took my early mathematics courses, so being able to be the change I wanted to see when I was younger is a truly satisfying experience. Working for Operation STEM really feels like working with a big family and I enjoy my coworkers more than I have in any other job I have worked in."

in Cleveland, OH

"Research Assistant at Cleveland State University."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Cleveland, OH

"Create an profile in online jobs portal such as glassdoor, indeed, monster, etc, upload resume and search for the job profile you are looking for. Definitely you will get some company required matched with your profile and thats it, go ahed and apply for the position."

Python Programmer
in Cleveland, OH

"I worked as a Python programmer and data engineer for an interdisciplinary research project with the College of Urban Studies, and had an excellent experience. I was granted a large amount of autonomy and was permitted to work remotely, which was extremely helpful, since architecting a data pipeline requires long stretches of uninterrupted time. My advisors and superiors were enormously helpful. I would highly recommend becoming a research scientist."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Cleveland, OH

"I’ve work as a research assistant for +4 years at Cleveland State University. I have skills with molecular biology experiments. Worked as a research assistant and trained with +12 team research group • Skilled and familiar with the fundamental lab procedures in protein expression and purification. • Assay development. • DNA, RNA and protein extraction. • Western blotting. • Gel electrophoresis. • Electrochemical analysis. • Scanning Electron Microscope. • Gathered data and maintained accurate records for the laboratory. • Provided first class communication and collaboration with coworkers. • Skilled at detecting, resolving issues, and understanding and analyzing data. • Supporting the team with day-to-day operation, including maintenance of working areas, equipment, waste and chemical inventory."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Cleveland, OH

"They always hold their mission as the number one priority- and although the work can be challenging, if you are of a similar mindset, you will always find it rewarding. Pay is on the standard for this type of work, but even when it is below, you will be respected and feel important there."