(based on 108 Chase Review Ratings)
"Good Company to work with. Team and management are friendly and willing to help the employees in the projects and day to day work. I will highly recommend people who want to start their careers to work with this Bank to work with one of the great environments out there."
Posted 6 years ago in Jersey City, NJ
Associate Banker
in Baton Rouge, LA

"I would recommend working for Chase Bank, especially if you are a college student. They helped me work around my school schedule."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Lewisville, TX

"I worked for a fortune 500 mortgage company. The company was diverse and valued its clients with a great customer retention and employees."

Chase (191)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Oviso Manufacturing (6)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Hit Promotional Products (6)
Chase Employee

"Good company to work for if one wants to be in the same position for years without room for growth."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Chase Employee

"Great place to work and able to tell-commute to save the company money."

Average Chase Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Naples, FL

"JP Morgan Chase is a great bank to work for. They are clearly the leader in the business when it comes to online banking, phone apps and in branch banking kiosks. As a former Army Officer, I found their corporate culture to be very professional. Clear structure and format for employees and possible career positons."

Quality Control Underwriter
in Lewisville, TX

"Chase is a great company to work for......the management and CEO are very approachable. The schedules are flexible and so are job title and your duties. Chase is ever changing and being adjustable to workload and management is a must. You are always learning new things and being challenged to learn more ."

Chase Employee

"Been working for the same company directly or indirectly for the past 20yrs. I have been on both sides of the work. Hands on and in the office. JPMorgan Chase is a good company to work for and will be around forever. Their compensation is fair however bonuses are sporadic yearly. Work can be overwhelming at times. And work politics are very much in play within the project division."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Fort Worth, TX

"I worked for Chase Bank for 15.5 years. It is a very good company with a variety of opportunities. There are over 200,000+ employees with a variety of backgrounds. They offer a variety of on the job training and mandatory training for regulatory purposes. Job ranges from clerical to executives. The new Corporate Facility offers a variety of technical jobs. It is a growing company that is on an upward swing to utilize automation. Technology jobs are the future of the company."

in Newport Beach, CA

"I started my career with Chase bank in 2011. Dealing with a variety of clients throughout the years has helped me build skills to service any client with confidence and help advice financial decisions to add value to their life’s. Resources provided to me has provided ways to exceed expectations."

Chase Employee

"My name is Abiy,i have worked as ETL Develper and SQL developer for the past six(6) years and i am very good for writing codes for comparing the data between excel and database,flat file into database and develop review frame work ETL testing Automation."

Chase Employee

"Loved the job and the work atmosphere."

in Carmel, IN

"Chase was a good company to work for with decent benefits and great vacation allotment. However, they are not very employee friendly in other ways, such as hours, scheduling, and, most importantly, pay. What the branch employees are paid, from the tellers up through management, is a joke. Most branch employees are tightly budgeting (unless you are at a larger branch with high traffic), and incentives are cut every year. I left for a better offer after many years of loyalty, finally tired of hoping they'd show they truly valued their employees by paying them what they were actually worth instead of just giving us an empty employee appreciation week and a verbal thank you. Also, they say they are all about developing and advancing employees from within; not so much, unless you know the right people and have a manager who truly helps you and pushes for you to get ahead. Unfortunately, those aren't very numerous in the branches."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Saint Louis, MO

"I was happy to be part of this company as it challenged me to grow and help my group grow. I was responsible for the development of the branch and the training provided each processor and loan originator. I used my background in underwriting to help my staff expand their individual levels of experience and become stronger, more reliable and productive employees."

Bank Teller
in Louisville, CO

"I've worked for Chase since 2002. It's good company & have categories to improve yourself. Mostly they posted jobs part time a lot while I needed a full time, stable job."

QA Engineering Analyst