On average, employees at Boston Scientific give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Boston Scientific employees are Senior Engineering Technicians submitting an average rating of 4.6 and Test Engineers with a rating of 4.0.

(based on 170 Boston Scientific Review Ratings)

"The Neuromodulation Division of Boston Scientific is one of a few really great companies. Our goal is to help customers get off of drugs and have pinpoint control over pain. If your passion is to bring families back together, help individuals return to be helpful to society and enjoy high technology then BSN is the place for you. We have great products, in my opinion the best products, we work with intelligent people who care about making people's lives better. And we treat each other like family members. Our management truly believes in work / life balance and giving back to our community. It is a wonderful place to go to every day."
Posted 7 years ago in Valencia, CA
in Marlborough, MA

"Boston Scientific is a fantastic global company comprised of strong, caring leaders and spirited innovators who care about the community, the people and everyone's work life balance. BSC strives to deliver high quality products and solutions and is considered a valued, ethical partner. BSC treats every employee like family with an amazing sense of diversion and inclusion. BSC cares about it's employees and everyone lives the BSC values day in and out."

Boston Scientific Employee

"Overall, BSCI has been a good place to work. I appreciate their response to COVID and allowing employees to work remotely for the time being. Good managers and coworkers in my office. Boston Scientific is good for people that are starting their careers."

Boston Scientific (237)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Fleming Foods (16)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Wireless Advocates (20)
in Quincy, MA

"I've worked at Boston Scientific for 10 years. In general it is a great company to work for. They have great ethical values, ideals and goals. The company is always changing and improving. But sometimes not always for the better at some sites, in particular where I work. Change is great it is positively affecting the business, but behind the scenes the employees are being affected negatively. As a people leader it pains me to see the stresses of my coworkers and being powerless to help them."

Firmware Design Engineer
in Arden Hills, MN

"Overall good researching company."

Project Manager

"I've worked for Boston Scientific since 2019. They strive to make a positive impact in patient lives to meet customer demands. Boston Scientific is a wonderful company to work for, they invest in their employees development and it's a wonderful work environment. Unfortunately, Boston Scientific decided to consolidate operations back to the head office in Minnesota and they shut down the San Jose location."

in Maple Grove, MN

"I worked for Boston Scientific for 7 years. I enjoyed the culture and the environment and appreciate how accepting the everyone was to diversity in thought and culture."

Senior Quality Engineer

"Boston Scientific has provided me the appropriate tools and working knowledge to complete my day to day tasks. My immediate supervisor's open door policy allowed me bounce off ideas and gets reciprocated with encouragement and guidance to do good in my activities. The working environment In Boston Scientific promotes collaborative engagement with peers is encouraged."

in Spencer, IN

"Top medical device company that focuses on developing and manufacturing high-quality products."

Boston Scientific Employee

"Good company with excellent personal, social, and career growth opportunities"

Assembler
in Los Gatos, CA

"I worked for the boston scientific about 1 year from 10/2018-01/2020.They are a good company, good benefits and good environment. They are planning for a move over so they are shutting down. My last day was on Jan 20-2020 with them."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Regulatory Affairs Co-op
in Maple Grove, MN

"I worked for Boston Scientific as a Co-op"

in Marlborough, MA

"Great flexibility, and team driven community."

in Santa Rosa, CA

"Boston Scientific acquired the Claret Medical medical device manufacturer in August of 2018 and treated all of our employees fairly during and after the acquisition."

in Marlborough, MA

"I started working with Boston Scientific in the beginning of the 2019 school year. My supervisor has been extremely helpful in guiding us on the right direction but not telling us exactly what he wants in order to let our imaginations run the design."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Boston Scientific Employee

"I’ve worked here for 6 months and I found out it’s a company that’s interested in your wellness"