On average, employees at Belcan Corp. give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Belcan Corp. employees are Structural Engineers submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Structural Analysts with a rating of 4.6.

(based on 62 Belcan Corp. Review Ratings)
Cognizant Engineer

"Excellent Company to work for"

in Cincinnati, OH

"I worked for Belcan for 8 months up until the Covid-19 Pandemic hit. I learned a great deal and would work there again if I have the opportunity."

Belcan Corp. (89)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is ATR International (9)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is AKQA (8)
in Cincinnati, OH

"I'm still in the early phase"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in West Palm Beach, FL

"Overall a good place to work. Many college graduates start there to get experience from the variety of jobs offered by a consulting firm. Experienced people get some great opportunities to support important and critical jobs from various companies, as well as opportunities to educate those new in the field."

Average Belcan Corp. Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Blue Ash, OH

"I worked for Belcan on two different occasions. Both times were positive experiences. They provide average benefits for an engineering firm, and have the resources to fully support their team-members on the job."

Engineer
in Cincinnati, OH

"I worked with Belcan for a little over a year and enjoyed the projects and the team environment. I learned alot about manufacturing and engineering as a whole. Unfortunately they did not have a career path in the design field which i wish to pursue. I am talented behind a computer designing and creating what ever may fix the problem at hand."

in Indianapolis, IN

"I joined Belcan LLC in 2019 until July 25th, 2020. It was an excellent working environment with great flexibility which allowed me to pace my day brilliantly. The management at Belcan Indianapolis is very open minded and focus on providing work to individuals per their interest. It is a great place for early career professionals to really understand the work force under great leadership."

Senior Electrical Coordinator
in Charleston, WV

"I have worked for Belcan/Bayer/Covestro in South Charleston since 2003. It is a chemical manufacturing facility and I did many capitol engineering projects over the years."

Full Stack Developer
in Blue Ash, OH

"I have worked for Belcan Engineering for about a year now. Our hours are very flexible and I work with a great team."

in Cincinnati, OH

"Belcan was a very open and flexible workplace. They understand you have a personal life and will work with you to make accommodations if needed. When I was furloughed due to lack of work, my supervisor worked out a way to keep me working long enough to qualify for unemployment (you need 20 weeks, I was at 19 at the time)."

Performance Engineer
in Windsor, CT

"I enjoyed working at Belcan. I was able to learn and grow in a position that was my first engineering job out of college. My coworkers were good."

in Grand Rapids, MI

"I have worked for Belcan LLC for over a year, in that time I have found Belcan personnel to be good to work with. However, as Belcan contracts to other companies rather than providing their own services most of my time was spent dealing with internal red tape at customer companies."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Blue Ash, OH

"I worked for Belcan for 18 years doing contract work for GE Aviation. The nice thing about Belcan is that you get experience doing different types of projects, but because each contract assignment is typically 1-2 years, you do not become an expert unless you get on a project as a project owner. The company is not the most generous when it comes to benefits but they are fair and allow you a lot of flexibility with regard to schedule as long as the customer approves and they do not micro-manage your work which is nice."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in West Palm Beach, FL

"Flexible hours; casual dress; good variety of projects. Wonderful friendly staff willing to do anything to place me in the right job. Managers are always giving me the materials I need to complete my job in a timely manner."

in Cincinnati, OH

"I’ve worked for Belcan for 9 years. I enjoyed working for Belcan. They are very technical sound in the disciplines of engineering, design/drafting and project management. I held 3 job titles there. Senior Designer, Design Resource Manager and Procurement Specialist. I supported GE Aviation Evendale, OH with all 3 positions. Belcan’s Cincinnati office mainly supports GE. They do have other customers, however, GE is number one."