Career Menu

493 Analyst Reviews

Submit a Review
"I love being an Analyst because it gives me the opportunity to talk to Business, look into the Systems and do analysis. These are key responsibilities and anyone working in Data Warehousing should have these. I love the challenges that come along with the job like data discovery, analyzing unstructured data, thinking out of the box to implement solutions, decision making. I think being an Analyst is great. I can't think of anything that I hate about being an Analyst."
Posted 5 years ago in Hartford, CT

What do you like about working at APR Consulting, Inc.?

"I like that my team is very organized and we all work well together. I also like that we are all cross trained with each others accounts that we can cover for each other if someone goes on vacation or is out sick."

"I think you should definitely interview for this company. It is a great company to work for."

What don't you like about working at APR Consulting, Inc.?

"I don't like the old building or the elevator because it is scary. I also think that maybe the company as a whole should get some new office furniture. Every thing is recycled and mis-matched."

"I like that my manager is extremely organized and detail orientated. He knows how he wants things done and lets us all now so that we are all on the same page. I also like that when we are doing a good job he shows us all that he appreciates our work and does not only talk to us when we are doing something wrong. He makes us want to come to work and do a great job not just come to work to get a paycheck. I think we need more managers like that."

What do you like about working at APR Consulting, Inc.?

"I enjoy my team mates and my boss. My boss has a good balance of professionalism and easygoingness, which makes it comfortable to seek professional counsel from him."

"You should look up the company's website and research the history and goals of the company."

What don't you like about working at APR Consulting, Inc.?

"The office is a bit crowded. I think we should move buildings or at least get new uniform furniture. The company is growing, we should show it."

"I would suggest to get new office furniture that is uniform for a more professional look and feel."

What do you like about working at APR Consulting, Inc.?

"The people you are working with are friendly and team player. Manager is very supportive."

"Be prepared on your interview. This is a great company to work with & you don't want to miss the opportunity."

What don't you like about working at APR Consulting, Inc.?

"I enjoy working at APR. My coworkers are friendly and a team player. My manager is very supportive."

"I am fortunate to have a supportive and understanding manager as Rico. I would not do anything differently."

What do you like about working at APR Consulting, Inc.?

"I like that I work in a team environment and that everyone within our team works well with each other. I also like that we are all cross trained so that if someone goes on vacation or is sick we can all cover for each other."

"I think it is a great company to work for."

What don't you like about working at APR Consulting, Inc.?

"The building is a little run down and the elevator is scary but that is all the complaints I have."

"I think everyone is doing a great job. I know we are going through some reorganization right now and it will take some getting used to but we are on the right track."

What do you like about working at APR Consulting, Inc.?

"I really enjoy my team members and my boss. I feel my boss has a good balance of professionalism and easy-goingness, which makes it very easy to seek professional counsel from him."

"You should check the company's website and read the history and mission statement first."

What don't you like about working at APR Consulting, Inc.?

"It is a bit crowded. We could use more space and if the furniture was uniform it would look better."

"I would suggest to move to a nicer building or to at least get uniform furniture. The company is growing, we should show it."

What do you like about working at APR Consulting, Inc.?

"The people you work with are friendly & cooperative. You get lots of support from management."

"Be prepared on your interview. One of the best company to work with."

What don't you like about working at APR Consulting, Inc.?

"I love working at APR. This company gives me a lot of opportunities."

"I am fortunate to have Rico as my manager. He is very supportive & understanding. It makes a lot of difference to be working with a great manager."

What do you like about working at APR Consulting, Inc.?

"I like that everyone here maintains a professional appearance and attitude. Benefits are excellent. Also as far as my team goes we all work together well, which allows us to complete our job duties timely. We are all cross trained to do each others work and fill in if something were to come up, for example someone is on vacation or calls in sick."

"Do interview for this company. I think it is a great company to work for."

What don't you like about working at APR Consulting, Inc.?

"The building is a little old and the elevator is scary."

"As far as my manager goes I would not change anything. He is very organized, detail orientated and respectful of all his team. If there is something wrong that we are doing in our work he lets us know about it so that we can correct it. Also if we are doing a good job he lets us know about it and lets us know that he appreciates us and the work that we do. It makes me want to come to work and do a great job. We need more managers like that."

What do you like about working at APR Consulting, Inc.?

"Our team is very focused, productive as it should.We have a great manager who's very knowledgable and proactive."

"Demand more effective training so that you can be better and more productive at work.I think APR lacks of effective training a new hire, even if an employee has worked in the same industry previously to joining the company there ma be still gaps in his/her knowledge"

What don't you like about working at APR Consulting, Inc.?

"There are a few unprodctive laid back workers in other team due to lack of traing or poor management, this may create the domino affect in the whole company."

"Make employees feel like they have greater involvement/responsibilites in their work, providing two way communication channels up the chain of command.Providing trainting or mentoring processes to help accelerate their knowledge right from the start.Investing in staff is something that can really pay off as they're the assets to the company."

Analyst at Productive Design Services

What do you like about working at Productive Design Services?

"The co-workers are very nice. It is easy to check the milestone of a project because all information are shared online. I reported on internet, and got a feedback quickly."

"The key point is that a person has a referee in the company."

What don't you like about working at Productive Design Services?

"I thought I need a faster computer. Sometimes, it took a longt time to wait for computer's work done when I designed a big and complicated part."

"No, Nothing. the management of the company is pretty good."

Analyst at Birch Communications
in Macon, GA

What do you like about working at Birch Communications?

"Didn't really like much at all; I was promised one thing in the job interview and got another"

"please, don't, as what you hear in the interview is likely not what you will get."

What don't you like about working at Birch Communications?

"This list is long; but mainly that I was not allowed to do the job that needed to be done"

"Quit and make life bearable for your workers by not being there"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Analyst at Great Plains Technical Services
in Overland Park, KS

What do you like about working at Great Plains Technical Services?

"The company has given me a chance to use the experience gained with Sprint to work for the Real Estate side of the house and work for CBRE at Sprint so it continues the long relationships developed over my professional career."

"Use the opportunity given through this company to find your niche in the career path that you choose. You are the master of your career and they will not take the responsibility to find your dream job for you."

What don't you like about working at Great Plains Technical Services?

"There is a lack of organization, support, and procedures at such a new company. There are no benefits working for a temporary agency. There is a lack of mobility working for such a small company."

"Hire an internal HR advisor or have a consultant on retainer because there are numerous areas that should be updated to current practices in the industry and could end up being a liability to the company."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Analyst at Mercer

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"Improving too little, too late."

Person You Work For 3.6 / 5 People You Work With 4.5 / 5 Work Setting 2.9 / 5
Support You Get 3.1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.6 / 5
Analyst at FedSys
in Arlington, VA

What do you like about working at FedSys?

"I would say that this company is extremely unprofessional and has a lot of room for improvement."

"I would suggest that people who interview for this company should be prepared to work for an unapologetically self-serving company, filled with the same sorts of individuals."

"I would suggest they have a better line of communication from top to bottom. I would also suggest that they hire educated recruiters that enjoy working for their company. The recruiters are terribly unprofessional and either never know what is going on with contracts or bids or fail to communicate any information to their employees."

Analyst at FedSys
in Arlington, VA

What do you like about working at FedSys?

"Working here is almost better than being unemployed- but, I would treat it as a last resort."

"To be perfectly honest, I would reconsider working for this company at all. Make it a last resort."

What don't you like about working at FedSys?

"There is absolutely no communication between departments and potential employees. I was hired on for a contract in the Fall of 2011, and in March 2012, I was finally contacted about the status of my potential deployment. When asking about the status of the bids, contract terms, deployments, (etc) the recruiter was very annoyed and impatient. He did not have any answers (which is probably why he was annoyed), and failed to communicate between the seven months where I had been waiting for the assignment. Today, I was informed of the status of the contract. The email read: This is another quick update to let you know that the protest was sustained by GAO. We have no further information at this time, but we will be contacting you when we do. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to working with you!This is how Fedsys treats its employees (and potential employees). I would look elsewhere, there are plenty of defense contracting firms that are professional in their demeanor, have educated recruiters, and will treat you with a standard level of respect."

"Please find a better model of communication between departments. It is also disturbing, how poorly potential employees are treated with such lack of respect."

Analyst at Boston Scientific
Person You Work For 1.7 / 5 People You Work With 1.8 / 5 Work Setting 1.3 / 5
Support You Get 1.2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.3 / 5
You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like