11 Amazon.com Warehouse Associate Reviews

Browse Amazon.com Reviews by Job Title →

Warehouse Associates at Amazon.com give their company a 3.8 out of 5.0, while the average rating for Amazon.com is 3.6, making them 5% happier than every other employee at Amazon.com and 8% happier than every other Warehouse Associate on CareerBliss - the happiest Warehouse Associates work for National Oilwell Varco.

"I have worked for Amazon Fulfillment since October of 2012. I believe they have a great core of values including those concerning customer orientation and leadership. However, I feel as though management can be vastly improved. I do not feel I am supported by my immediate management. Compensation is rather low for the responsibilities and duties required for my position. I do enjoy working for Amazon but I do not see myself building a strong career within the Fulfillment Center."
Posted 5 years ago in San Bernardino, CA
in Las Vegas, NV

"Great place to work, friendly staff."

in Baltimore, MD

"After working the sh-- out of me for six months, they decided to terminate me based upon a 26 year old background check."

Warehouse Associate

"Amazon is a very large company, but I feel they got too large too fast in order to be the largest online company ever. The customer is the most important to thing to the company, and they should be. I also feel that that the employee's got lost along the way in all that growing."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Warehouse Associate

"I have worked in Amazon.com during one year, I started working here to try to get the right position for me as new resident in USA, having an SDE background, but I think it can take longer. Amazon.com is an excellent company to work at, good benefits, I recommend this company."

in San Bernardino, CA

in Chattanooga, TN

What do you like about working at Amazon.com?

"I like the people I work with at Amazon Fulfillment."

"As far as the fulfillment center goes, they will hire any moron as long as he has a high school diploma."

What don't you like about working at Amazon.com?

"I dislike the very long hours of doing the same monotonous thing over and over."

"I would suggest shorter shifts and more breaks for warehouse associates during high temperature weather."

Support You Get 4.5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5