Career Menu

2,382 Account Manager Reviews

Submit a Review
"I loved every aspect and the training program was not only paid, but I was able to move up so fast. I had one-on-one training every day that targeted my individual strengths and weaknesses, which played a huge role and was essential in my advancement."
Posted 4 years ago in Massapequa, NY
Account Manager at Integra Bioscience
in Hudson, NH

"Ability to work as an entrepreneur in a corporate environment while making my own schedule."

Account Manager at Leavitt Group
in Cedar City, UT

"I enjoy the diversity of the job. There is always a variety of tasks that you can be doing so if you are not in the mood to process you can do sales or if you want to do something that doesn't require too much thinking you can follow up on outstanding items. After almost 15 years I still learn something new everyday."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Account Manager at AGCO

"I like being an account manager."

Account Manager at Consumer Electronics Association
in Clearwater, FL

"I love Account Management. I truly enjoy building an excellent rapport with clients. It fuels me. I love the relationship side to it. I enjoy the creative management and leadership side to the role and also enjoy the sales side and growing those sales with a trusting customer."

Account Manager at Upsilon Ventures

"I love my job in every way. I love working with people and communicating efficiently for the greater good and to get things done. I hate the lack of direction from upper management and their inability to properly communicate deliverables and critical pipeline work elements."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Account Manager at Insight Global

"I love being able to be on the road and creating great relationships with my managers. I love being able to do fun things with my managers such as top golf, grabbing drinks, or getting a quick bite to eat!"

Account Manager at Florida Distributing
in Orlando, FL

"Of course not, that's what I have been doing for a while and is very interactive job."

in Philadelphia, PA

"I am still in the shadowing part of my Account Manager experience but I believe the best part about being an AM is the freedom that you have throughout your day. The hardest part is being held responsible in all lines of business to your clients."

Account Manager at SolarWinds

"I loved the quality of the product - it is #1 in all fields and it made my role as the salesman easy to sell the product. My experience and customer/client skills are exemplary so there was no issues there. The role in itself was perfectly made for an experienced sales rep! You definitely have to be a go-getter to succeed at any Account Management or Executive role. It takes a huge amount of skill in your knowledge (especially when selling to IT Pros!) and your ability to work with certain groups of people, whether they are Doctors, Business Owners, IT Professionals, or plain consumers!"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Account Manager at Internap

"An account manager is like an entrepreneur, who has the ownership of an account, who works with different types of clients and grow them, using the existing resource. Each case, each client and each situation has a different story and achievement and that makes me motivated to go for new challenges. Professional life of an account manager is full of challenges and enjoyments, we never get bored. We live with our profession and it makes us feel useful. We make the world a better place!"

in Conshohocken, PA

"I love being responsible for my own days and schedules. I would like to have my resources available while not having to be in the office."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Account Manager at Revolution Rapport
in Florence, SC

"As I mentioned above, I love how quickly I had the chance to be promoted to this position and plan on sticking with it for the long haul."

Account Manager at Xerox
in Brea, CA

"Frankly, I love this position."

Account Manager at Yardi
in Colorado Springs, CO

"Pluses: Good benefits.Minuses: Low pay, hard to move up (especially without gaining an unproportional amount of additional workload, stress, and headache), building is falling apart--management is unwilling to be proactive in maintaining or even move to new location."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Account Manager at Last Lap
in Madrid, IA

"Amazing way to grow in the business sector. Good start for networking and be part of the Marketing lifestyle."

You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like