Career Menu

2,235 Account Manager Reviews

Account Managers give their job an average rating of 3.6 out of 5.0. The Account Managers happiest with their jobs are employed by Dart Container with an average rating of 5.0 while the Account Managers least happy with their jobs work for Core Print Solutions with an average rating of 1.0.

Submit a Review
"I loved every aspect and the training program was not only paid, but I was able to move up so fast. I had one-on-one training every day that targeted my individual strengths and weaknesses, which played a huge role and was essential in my advancement."
Posted 4 years ago in Massapequa, NY
Account Manager at MW Logistics

"The income is great and making a satisfied customer is rewarding."

Account Manager at Vertical Funding
in River Edge, NJ

"A lot of fun, warm/hot leads, commission."

Account Manager at Ascensus
in Dresher, PA

"I loved to be able to help individual and business owners with navigating the record keeping system. I didn't like the dinosaur technology that this company used and management treating their employees like they are kindergarten."

Account Manager Career Rating Comparison

All Account Managers
5.0 Highest Rated Account Managers is at Dart Container (1)
1.0 Lowest Rated Account Managers is at Core Print Solutions (2)
in Nashville, TN

"Being an Account Manager at Insight Global is definitely a tough job and can be overwhelming but it is also a very satisfying profession. This role just like every role has its ups and downs but the ups definitely out weigh the downs. The best part about this job is the freedom you have to set up your week. This is the type of position in which you determine just how successful you will be and I like having that be in my control."

in Nashville, TN

"It takes hard work to be successful, but it pays off tremendously!!"

Account Manager at Cornerstone Financial Services

"He told me he didn’t care if the loan officers make it or not. He wanted them to bring some deals and said he would provide those leads. He said that business would still come back to him and I guess he could cut out the middle man. He also said he would recirculate the leads given to the loan officer. I asked what if they had success, he said the more they heard the company name from different loan officers the better. I smelled many rats by now and my heart was not into this job. I confronted him point blank on my first Friday after 5 days working and said you misrepresented this job to me and I see no reason to move forward. He talked big stuff again and used my sense of commitment against me. I decided to give it one more week and see if I received any money. I did sign up 3 Loan Officers but I made sure it was people who had the right stuff and could be successful in this industry. It was just my choice, there were 2 to 3 others I could have “sold” but my gut said they are not right and I had to do what I thought was right."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Account Manager at Executive Enterprise
in Massapequa, NY

Account Manager at VMAX Concepts
in Miami, FL

"I love I am able to work in my territory and not be micro managed. I also love how even though they're a corporation it feels like you're working for a family business. The people are great and you decide how fast you climb the ladder. There is no "special treatments", which I love. They treat everyone all the same!"

Account Manager at Ascential
in Racine, WI

"Working with the customers and solving issues. Dealing with internal politics of facility source and Ascential take away from all the good things I do."

Account Manager at Johnson Controls
in Omaha, NE

"Love the fact that I am very effective in providing solutions for my customers. Love the fact that I will grow and prosper when my customers grow and prosper. Love the fact that throughout my career, I ranked consistently in the top ten percent in sales. Hate the fact of working for a company that doesn't support you... where's the growth in that?"

Account Manager at Ascential
in Racine, WI

"I like working with clients and helping them solve problems. I dislike being micro managed after 4 years of holding my own and showing results."

in Greenwood Village, CO

"I love the unlimited earning potential of both positions and how you have your own control over your success. The quick turnaround time for recruiting candidates and filling positions also allows you to fill more business."

in San Francisco, CA

"Insight Global is definitely a place for hard working individuals and although things can be trying at times, we support each other along the way...making the end results worth it!"

in San Francisco, CA

"Being in the Account Management role I am able to work with some amazing organizations and build great relationships with my clients. I am able to manage my own schedule and every day is different, offering new challenges to learn from and successes to rejoice in."

Account Manager at Insight Global

"I love being able to meet new people everyday as well as maintain relationships. I love watching my own relationships grow! I do believe it can be hard because everyday can be different and you have to balance the negative, hard days with the strong, positive days."

You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like