5 Walmart Stocker Reviews

Browse Walmart Reviews by Job Title →

Stockers at Walmart give their company a 4.5 out of 5.0, while the average rating for Walmart is 3.4, making them 28% happier than every other employee at Walmart and 28% happier than every other Stocker on CareerBliss - the happiest Stockers work for Walmart.

(based on 4 Stocker Review Ratings)
"I have worked for Walmart for 5+ years starting from a courtesy associate to a cashier and finally as a sales associate. The management was friendly and the staff was excellent. My time there has helped me with my social interactions and customer assistance, whether it is ringing them up through checkout or helping find a certain item."
Posted 5 years ago in Cheyenne, WY
in Birmingham, AL

"I've worked for Wal-Mart since 2010. I have almost worked for Wal-Mart 4.5 years. I find it to be a great company with lots of bonuses, 401k, and stock which is also available as well. Wal-Mart is also known globally and nationally where the customer is always right. I have great customer service skills where the customer is always right."

Stocker

"I have worked for walmart over five months and I have came to realize that it is a company that you can meet your standards and work your way up to meet the goals that the company needs."

in Cheyenne, WY

in Claremore, OK

"It was a great oppurtunity to work closely with others to achieve a larger goal."

What do you like about working at Walmart?

"I liked the feeling of accomplishment that came along with the job."

"Don't take criticism personally, but use it as a way to get better."

What don't you like about working at Walmart?

"It was very hard and sometimes impossible to meet the daily goals in our given time."

"Be more understanding of time constrictions for the employees, especially when trying out new ideas."

Average Walmart Attributes by Stocker

in Aiken, SC

"Great place to work."

What do you like about working at Walmart?

"Everything"

What don't you like about working at Walmart?

"Nothing"