301 University of Texas Reviews

Browse University of Texas Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 220 University of Texas Review Ratings)
"Offers many opportunities for current and former students alike, stable employment and good benefits."
Posted 10 years ago in Arlington, TX
in Arlington, TX

"Nice Place, smart people."

Data Scientist
in El Paso, TX

"I worked for this company for the past year and as a statistical consultant in machine learning for psychology and Bioinformatics. It is the perfect environment for graduate students to get exposure to industry standards of data science and presentation."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Graduate Teaching Assistant
in Arlington, TX

"I have been working with UTA as a Graduate teaching assistant. This helped me learn a lot of things and given opportunities in the field of teaching and training students through tutor hours which indeed gave the knowledge back to me."

IT Help Desk Agent
in Richardson, TX

"I worked for JSOM Technology and Facility Management for about 2 years as a student worker while I was doing my Master's degree in Management Science. I found the people helpful and nice. They are helping people and all of them are happy in that environment and I miss them every day. I wished I was still a student there to be able to work with them."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

Average University of Texas Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Smithville, TX

"Great for clinicians, not the best research environment."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in El Paso, TX

"It's a University of higher standards in terms of research and the faculty. I have been groomed and well prepared for jobs through this institute. There are tools and modern resources available for research which makes working without stress and hassle."

in Richardson, TX

"I have more than eight years of strategic sourcing experience in multi-national technology-driven manufacturing companies. My expertise goes in quickly analyzing the requirement, optimizing the process, improving the methods and enhancing the features of the product by employing my critical thinking approach. I am strong in analyzing the design, drawings, diagrams, BOMs, P&IDs, and Layouts. I have delivered results and gone beyond the defined KPIs to help organizations turnaround the projects and processes. I have case-based supply chain experiences which helps me in solving complex issues. I bring with me result driven expertise, experience, and skills in Category management, materials management and Supply Chain domain with main focus on analytics, continuous improvement continuous learning. Over the time i have added IT, digital, SAP and Data analytic skills to my professional skills which will enable me to excel in career with focus on high level results. I have strong communication and presentation skills which boost my candidature on global business leadership platforms. My strong interest in challenging projects in your company will help me accomplish results in performance driven KPI metrics. For further references, you can access my LinkedIn profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/rabi-kant-singh ) to see some of high level recommendations from my colleagues in previous organizations ."

in Arlington, TX

"I worked as a Graduate Teaching Assistant at the University of Texas at Arlington, a great experience to build professional as well as personal skills."

PhD Student
in El Paso, TX

"Good. People are very friendly and helpful at UTEP."

in Arlington, TX

"I have worked in this university for 5 years. the environment is pretty nice and people are easy to get along with,"

Research Assistant
in El Paso, TX

"I worked in the polymer extrusion lab only for a couple of months and I felt like the work environment was the best."

in El Paso, TX

"I worked as an Undergraduate Research Assistant under Dr. Shane Walker working with Water Treatment and Analysis. I worked there for two years before my studies became too hectic. My coworkers and supervisor were incredible people who taught me so much about how to work in a laboratory and research setting."

Research Assistant
in Arlington, TX

"At the University of Texas at Arlington, I got to learn a lot of software and technologies to improvise my skills. The research conducted at UTA gave me great confidence to work on real-time manufacturing data-sets. UTA has also helped in keeping my traditional industrial engineering skills updated and improve them constantly. They have also helped me to get certification in six-sigma green belt and lean manufacturing green belt. Overall it was a great and knowledgeable journey with UTA."

Graduate Teaching Assistant
in Richardson, TX

"I have worked as a Graduate Teaching Assistant for the past four years. I got so much help from many faculty members, and all colleagues are friendly to work with. Students are also lovely to work with. Thus, I can do my best to help students with the state of art of new skills."

in Arlington, TX

"I've worked for UTA from last one year as a graduate research assistant, The work involves designing firmware, Designing Android apps and Desktop application for the Embedded systems we were designing, I get to learn a lot with the opportunity i got."