4.6
(based on 10 Taycor Financial Review Ratings)
4.9
4.8
4.7
4.6
"My first few weeks at Taycor passed by in a flash. There was structured training and I never felt like I was left without instruction and direction. Day one it is clear that the company revolves around individual success, team unity, and company growth."
Posted 3 years ago in El Segundo, CA
Senior Account Executive

"I enjoyed working at Taycor financially, they have a great culture there and a great team of people that work there. Management does care for their employees and employees' families. They try to give a good balance of work and family time and have 2 offices in Southern California and one in Boston, MA."

Account Executive
in El Segundo, CA

Taycor Financial (10)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Legacy Partners (12)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is VF Outlet (7)
Account Executive
in El Segundo, CA

"You know you're in an awesome work environment when the president comes in early to make sure there's fresh pot of coffee to start our day. We have the undivided support to succeed from executive management to the senior account managers. It comes across on how we treat our clients, transparent and we put people 1st."

Taycor Financial Employee

"I've been working at Taycor for almost a year now and it's been a great and very rewarding experience so far. I love that I'm able to manage my own accounts and have full control over my own success. When I first started training I was a little overwhelmed with all the information that comes with learning a whole new industry, but senior management guided me in the right direction and now I'm very confident and able to work independently (for the most part). The best qualities of Taycor are work life balance and constant colleague support."

Average Taycor Financial Ratings in the Past 2 Years

Taycor Financial Employee

"I've been working at Taycor for almost 3 years now and I couldn't be happier. I started straight out of college and since then have had many opportunities for learning and advancement. The thing I like most about Taycor, aside from our yummy kitchen snacks, is that management really takes the time to evaluate our work and will provide opportunities and rewards when we've demonstrated improvement and excellence. It's a complex industry but what you get out of it is worthwhile."

Credit Analyst

"Culture is friendly. Coworkers are reliable. Work is exciting and challenging."

What do you like about working at Taycor Financial?

"Everyone in the office is very friendly and cohesive when it comes to projects. Management allows us to make our own decisions which contributes to our overall learning and growth in the company."

"Be ready to learn and to be challenged in ways that you've never experienced before. They definitely throw you in quickly and you should be ready to take on anything."

What don't you like about working at Taycor Financial?

"The office temperature always seems to be the exact opposite of what it is outside. When it's 100 degrees outside, it'll feel like 60 in the office but when it's 60 outside it'll be stuffy."

"I think they're doing great! Maybe just a little more input on projects. It's great that they trust us to make decisions but I'd like to know that I'm fulfilling it to their standards."

Funding Manager

"Work at Taycor to develop new skills and update/enhance existing ones."

What do you like about working at Taycor Financial?

"I feel like I am always learning even though I hold a management position."

"Be on time and be yourself. Also, come prepared and make sure you know a little bit about the industry."

What don't you like about working at Taycor Financial?

"I wish we had more company lunches and get-togethers because when we do, they are so much fun and provide us with an even bigger incentive to keep working hard."

"Maybe hold monthly meetings to ask employees if they have anything they want to bring to the table or recommend for making the company run better."

Funding Manager

"My experience at Taycor has been enriching and challenging."

What do you like about working at Taycor Financial?

"I like the overall environment and everyone that I get to work with. I like that I am still able to learn from my job every day."

"Show up on time. Seems obvious but you'd be surprised how many people either barely make it to the interview or show up a couple minutes late. Showing up even a little bit early gives the first impression that you really care and that you're reliable."

What don't you like about working at Taycor Financial?

"Like any business, things can get pretty hectic in the office. It can be very stressful at times especially around end of quarter."

"I would suggest for them to check in every now and then. Of course it is great that they trust us to make decisions and I do not think we need to be checked in on, however a quick update would save some time in long catch up meetings."

Funding Manager

"Overall, I have been very happy with my experience at Taycor."

What do you like about working at Taycor Financial?

"I really enjoy the fact that the company culture is so relaxed and supportive."

"Go in with an open mind and be yourself. The interview will be straightforward so do not stress out about it too much."

What don't you like about working at Taycor Financial?

"The amount of changes that occur with the operating systems. It makes it a little bit difficult to get used to."

"Management should give us a little more instruction when the operating system changes."

Intern

What do you like about working at Taycor Financial?

"Everyone is really friendly and supportive. It's refreshing to be a part of a company that shares a common goal of not only achieving success but making sure that they provide customers with the best quality service possible."

"Be ready and eager to learn more than you ever have in a college classroom."

What don't you like about working at Taycor Financial?

"It can be very challenging at times. The tasks I am given are not always straightforward and sometimes require a little extra research."

"No suggestions. Employees are happy, so it looks like they're doing everything right."