(based on 26 Servpro Review Ratings)
in Hatfield, PA

"I have worked for Servpro of Lansdale since 2017. I found the company to be an invaluable resource of on-job professional experience. It prepared me to handle tasks of varying magnitude and showed how different days can provide different challenges. I appreciated the opportunity to work directly with clients, and to oversee our team throughout the job. My biggest concerns about the company were the lack of an HR department and counterproductive management structure. In my belief, these two issues prevent the company from being a mutually beneficial environment for their employees."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
File Coordinator
in Sparks Glencoe, MD

"I began work at Servpro November of 2019. The office had a fantastic work environment with very good management. The people at Servpro go above and beyond to help customers in need."

Servpro (34)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Brasfield & Gorrie (7)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is RG Steel (5)
in Santa Monica, CA

"I've worked for Servpro Restoration for over six years. Servpro is the leading restoration company that specializes in fire, water, and mold restoration. I have experience on all ends of the spectrum meaning working with Demolition teams, being a lead technician (leading different teams into different job settings), and being a project manager. I was pretty much the face of the company first one at the job site last one to leave making sure everything was completed correctly and making sure the customer was satisfied with our work,"

in Hopkinton, MA

"Wonderful company, great camaraderie."

Average Servpro Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2012 $2
General Manager
in North Chelmsford, MA

"Three Servpro franchises are run out of one office. It is a family owned franchise that unfortunately takes the money from the business to provide for 15+ members of their family. There was numerous occasions where we couldn’t make payroll because the owner had too much overhead not related to the business. I would lend the owner thousands of dollars on random occasions to ensure that my employees were giving their hard earned pay checks. I am looking to work for a company with security and who values their employees. The owner would just fire people for no reason when payroll would be too much for him to handle."

Sales and Marketing Representative
in Wilmington, NC

"I worked in the Sales and Marketing Department for my time with Servpro. In that time, I learned a lot about Marketing and being a workplace professional. Servpro of New Hanover's employees are extremely helpful and make you feel like an important member of the team. Not only do they go out of their way to assist every client, but they do this with the employees too. Would recommend to anyone looking for a sales and marketing position and/or career."

in Virginia Beach, VA

"Great company to work for. I’m sad to leave."

in Lititz, PA

"This family-owned franchise is great to work for. They appreciate their employees and always thank them for their hard work. They treat you as a person and the pay is great. They have eliminated the negative and lazy employees. They always push for teamwork, positive attitude, strong work ethic and integrity. They're always striving to be the best and not less than that. I would highly recommend this place."

in Hampstead, NC

"I’ve worked for a small franchise of Servpro since April 2017. The company has great potential for growth, but is held back by the need for greater capital to support much larger projects."

in Hampstead, NC

"Has the potential to be a wonderful place of employment. Unfortunately the franchise owner has little involvement in the company, and as such doesn’t appreciate the length that employees go to, to keep it operating successfully."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Office Manager
in Hampstead, NC

"During my tenure at Servpro, we struggled with a high turnover rate for field technicians. Our services require a good amount of water restoration training. Extra management oversight was needed to make sure projects were completed timely and efficiently. As a 24/7 emergency service company, our workload varied from day to day. Prioritization was the key to success. It was very rewarding to help people in distressful situations such as Hurricane Florence."

in Allentown, PA

"I've worked for Servpro of Western Lehigh County for two and a half years. The company had a strong reputation due to the Servpro name, but the local franchise lacked top level management skills."

in Oxford, MS

"I worked for servpro for 5 years and I must say it is a truly horrible place to work. There is no room for advancement since all the good paying jobs are taken by the owner's family or friends of the family. Technicians are hired with absolutely no experience and are usually the bottom of the barrel in town because the pay is so low. Most real workers will not work here because of the low pay, zero benefits, and downright nepotism that occurs at this company. Technicians literally smoke weed in the truck on the way to job sites and sometimes in the driveway of customers homes. We drug tested the entire company and all but me and another guy failed. But the owner did nothing. You're on call every other week which means you must put your life on hold and basically sit by the phone in case a call comes in. Expect to be working out of state as well... if corporate office needs you you will get about 4 hours notice that you're going out of state to work, whether you like it or not. If you don't agree to go out of town they tell you to find another job. You're expected to train everyone that comes through the door. Even the guys who are hired to be in a management position above you. Unpaid commissions, poor leadership, general lack of respect, unfulfilled promises, few workers found other jobs and when they gave their two weeks notice owner fired them on the spot. TRUST ME....STAY AWAY... UNEMPLOYMENT IS BETTER THAN WORKING HERE!!!"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Saint Paul Park, MN

"Servpro has been good to me allowing me to work with them while I was in school. I love the work, but often it seems that the company only is about making money. Often we are paid by insurance companies and often this allows greater compensation outside of normal working hours, but the company does not pay the employees any of this. Constantly we are buying new equipment and growing the business, but the employees do not see any of this."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5