On average, employees at QuEST Global give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest QuEST Global employees are Project Engineers submitting an average rating of 3.5.

(based on 43 QuEST Global Review Ratings)

in Holt, MI

"Quest Global is a leading edge company providing services in the area of design, engineering, and quality. Flexible company with the resources to staff anywhere in the world. A challenging place to work due to the complexity of the programs and the changing nature of the business."

in Greenville, SC

"I have worked for Quest Global Services in Greenville for 9.5 years on very challenging research-oriented mechanical design and development projects. I am very happy that I got a chance to work on many projects such as Finite Element Stress analysis, New product development, 3D modeling, Validation, and testing. More importantly, I could connect with many awesome people."

Project Engineer
in Windsor Locks, CT

"The company is decent, although some of the latest decisions on the direction the company is going in leaves me more uncertain about them."

Stress Engineer
in Foley, AL

"I have worked for QuEST Global NA for 1yr 8 months. Overall, I completely liked the work experience. The help from supervisor, and co-workers is the best I have come across in my experience, but I have complaints with the higher management. There was always job insecurity. In fact, as soon as COVID pandemic hit, majority of staff was fired. Hence, that is one area that needs to be improved."

in Melbourne, FL

"I've worked at Quest global for almost 3 years. Had a tremendous learning curve while doing this job. Enjoyed working here."

in Sharonville, OH

"I worked for Quest as a contractor for GE from June of 2018 through December of 2019. I voluntarily resigned to search for a full-time job not associated with GE. The quest was an Indian Co. that did not have very good Management."

Project Engineer

"The company itself preaches tons of opportunity and growth but we were a satellite site so none of that really applied to us."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Vergennes, VT

"Excellent company all around. Professional staff, respectful, and team-based. If you want to put on a good day's work this is the place. The sky is the limit if you have the incentive. They have all the training and tools needed to advance. I would still be working there now if not affected by the COVID virus."

Software Automation Engineer
in Melbourne, FL

"I have been working as a Software automation engineer since Nov 2018 through Quest and its good environment to work."

in Indianapolis, IN

"They try to provide the lowest price to their clients, this unfortunately means that they don't pay their engineers the best. They also use a Local-Global business model, meaning that you have to work with a team on the other side of the planet, because engineers in India are much cheaper. I did not feel there was much room to grow, nor that the company cared about me."

in Erie, PA

"I have worked for GE transportation as a contractor through Quest. The job is very great with a good work environment and friendly colleagues. Opportunities for learning are given at almost every curve. Ideas are heard and worked on effectively if legit. The only downside is with the business decisions that the company makes. Not at all employee friendly in case there is a termination of job. Basically you'd be asked to resign."

QuEST Global Employee

"QuEST Global is a good starting job that you can gain a lot of experience over a very wide bandwidth. Additionally, QuEST will allow you to grow and take on new tasks as you see fit if you are capable. However, I do not think it should be anything more than a stepping stone. Compensation is very poor compared to all other competitors and the ability to grow your career is essentially nonexistent."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Cupertino, CA

"Very employee friendly. Has a good work culture."

in Foley, AL

"Quest global gave me a good start for my career as a mechanical engineer. Working at the client site was interesting since I had access to the manufacturing floor."

in Lafayette, IN

"I have been employed at Quest Global for three years. While it has been an excellent opportunity to gain experience there is too little room for professional advancement or interesting work to consider making this company a good choice if you are interested in growing roots."