(based on 200 Prudential Review Ratings)
"I have worked at Prudential since March 2014. In that time, I've seen them deliver speakers and messages about my personal happiness, send me home when they were worried for employees' safety, provide new chairs for all our desks, upgrade our cafeteria, and give us a market adjustment on our salaries to keep in line with the industry--not based on anything but staying competitive. They are concerned about their employees, they believe their people are their biggest asset--and they prove it time and time again."
Posted 6 years ago in Newark, NJ
Prudential Employee

"Prudential is a family owned company with a philosophy of controlled growth."

in Newark, NJ

"I have worked for Prudential for 19years. The company has consistently proven itself to ensure all employees and customers are treated with respect and provide knowledge necessary to succeed."

Prudential (365)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Milliman (9)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Ascensus (7)
Senior Servicing Analyst

"I worked for Prudential 12 years and loved it. My family & I relocated to Georgia for a year causing me to take a break from working. I am now back in the DFW area looking to pick up where I left off in Servicing."

Disability Claims Manager
in Portland, ME

"I have worked for Prudential since April, 2014 and found them to be a customer-driven, diverse employee supporting, sound financial services company."

Average Prudential Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Prudential Employee

"I’ve enjoyed working for Prudential. Sales jobs are difficult in an industry affected by COVID-19"

Senior Medical Underwriter
in Roseland, NJ

"I've worked for Prudential for 19 years and have been satisfied"

in Newark, NJ

"I interned with Prudential Financial for 2 summers. I found it to be a good company with strong adherence to its ethical values and a customer-focused business practices. It's headquartered in Newark, NJ with other offices in PA and NY."

in Roseland, NJ

"I worked with Prudential from 2013 to March 2020. The company treated me very well and the people were all extremely friendly. I had a great relationship with most of my supervisors and they were open to help resolve most issues. It is a very large company so there were some struggles in navigating growth as well as getting ideas through the system. Overall it was a great experience and I'd recommend the company to anyone."

in Thousand Oaks, CA

"I am working with Prudential since November 2019, my experience has been wonderful. The managers are helpful and understanding, always encouraging to do the job and ready to listen to its employees. I have learned a lot while working with prudential and I believe my colleagues think the same way. Our office is a fun place to work where everyone is ready to help each other while keeping the focus on their work."

DevOps Engineer
in Livingston, NJ

"Great experience with amazing coworkers. Management is not up to the mark."

in Sunnyvale, CA

"pro: employee benefit technology are up to date"

in Bellevue, WA

"I've joined for Prudential Plc in September 2019 and agreed with the recruiter of Full-Time employment when my working VISA is received. The working environment was friendly and as part of the team, extensive employee training was received from Prudential's team Legend Institute (still ongoing through Zoom of the morning meetings), but the current adversities where all the sales agents/teams are facing is the broader closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The business operations are remaining minimum, and due to the VISA situation I have to fly back to the U.S, and meanwhile looking for an occupation with my related experiences. Adversities and challenges are impacting globally, and the hardships are substantial, but taking counter measurements are the approaches to stay afloat. In relating to businesses, especially from a finance perspective, financial distress needs to be resolve through credit expansions. The Feds and Small Business Administrations are injecting liquidities to the financial markets, amid the impacts of Covid-19. Many brick-and-mortar businesses, including personal lendings/mortgages, are looking for the monetary stimulus from credit approvals. As a small business owner, I believe we are in line with businesses to get through the economy to resume normal operations."

Prudential Employee

"Prudential is a very corporate company and they use very outdated systems which make it hard to get work done in a timely fashion."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Newark, NJ

"Had a great career. I left the company because I wanted to learn software engineering."

Business Systems Analyst
in Newark, NJ

"Prudential is one of the best places to work. I have worked there for almost 29 years. I have accepted a very generous separation package and I am looking for a position to return to my roots as a developer."