(based on 49 Penske Review Ratings)
in Shelbyville, IN

"I have worked for Penske Logistics for 2 years. At that time I have learned a lot about leadership, project management, and office politics. Since being brought in I have been able to streamline a lot of the processes used for onboarding, indecent/ issue reporting, and general workflows in our department. I have also been very hands-on when doing any infrastructure projects, like migrating servers, desktop/ laptops, networking, and backup projects."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Professional Driver
in Winchester, KY

"Working for Penske logistics has been a good, but short run. I, unfortunately, I am not being compensated enough for me to continue working for Penske. I have found this specific issue common in the industry I’m currently in, which is also driving my desire to change career paths."

Penske (65)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Fleming Foods (16)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Sedgwick (6)
Operations Supervisor

"Great company but poor leadership and organization"

in Shelbyville, IN

"The training is excellent but often you find excessive work without days off. 7 days a week and overtime on those days as a possibility. This is a union job so you will be at the very bottom filling wherever they need you. The pay is great but you have to sacrifice mental and physical strengths that will exhaust you to not reach the potential you would attain if you could rest in the week."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Average Penske Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Data Entry Associate
in Santa Ana, CA

"Fast paced environment however, everyone there is caring."

in Reading, PA

"If you are ready for a career, Penske is the company for you. With solid, fundamental leadership and consistent growth, Penske is the place to work for a long time."

Forklift Operator
in Washington, MI

"The company is very well run & had very nice management but the workload is extremely heavy if I say so myself I was 220 pounds & 3 weeks in was 180 pounds so that in itself tells you a lot about the company."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Dearborn, MI

"Penske is a good company to work for but not very secure. Your job will depend on whether the company can maintain contracts they have with different automotive companies and if they do not, you could be looking for another employer. Which is my current situation. The upside is that I have a 6 month heads up."

in San Leandro, CA

"I have worked for Penske truck leasing for more than five years. During my career, The company actively promoted advancement as well as career development skills. Every manager, and associate, as well as other branches in staff I came in contact with, worked as a team to help collaborate a brighter outcome for each day. In addition, I was able to watch as my professional growth, helped my personal growth, as this company gave yearly advances, along with many other forms of bonuses. It was a pleasure!!"

Sales Representative
in Tampa, FL

"I’ve worked at Penske for over a year now and not once has it been hard to tell myself to go to work. Everyday you feel taken care of and you work with great people. The companies reputation ensures most of the customers you interact with respect the product."

Shift Supervisor
in Woodstock, IL

"Why is this based in the states if it’s stating London Ontario? Half my info is incorrect on this application"

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Erlanger, KY

"Penske Truck Rental is a company in which you can achieve accelerated career growth, rewarding relationships with customers and other divisions, and work in a fast-paced environment where there will always be something new to learn. No two days are the same."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Senior Operations Supervisor
in Turkey, NC

"I've worked with Penske Logistics since 2017 and before I worked with United States Cold Storage from 2013 to 2017. They both are great companies to work for. I left USCS due to finding a job during day shift and a better salary."

Receptionist
in Santa Ana, CA

"Penske is a great employer to work for if you want to immerse yourself in the automotive industry."

Trainer
in Shelbyville, IN

"I worked with Penske for approximately 20 months. Within 4 months I was promoted to a trainer. There is no good growth potential unless you are in good with management."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5