(based on 119 Medtronic Review Ratings)
E-learning Coordinator
in Doral, FL

"I've taken time off due to a family emergency, but I am making a comeback. I've worked in Data operations last year with Amazon and I hope to make a big contribution on my next assignment."

in Northridge, CA

"I've worked at Medtronic since 2019. I've moved through 4 different locations and as many roles. I've found the company and it's employees to be uniquely mission-driven and extremely focused on the patient. It's an excellent company that I'd recommend to anyone."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5

Medtronic (177)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Newport Medical Instruments (7)
1.3 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Roberts Home Medical (5)
Project Coordinator
in Northridge, CA

"Currently managing 3 Guardian Connect pilot trials. Track and coordinate projects to ensure prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives. Act as a liaison between department and project management software or key project personnel. Coordinate various projects as assigned. Assist in ensuring compliance with departmental policies. Coordinate with key personnel to perform functions as determined by departmental needs. May act as backup to the Administrative Assistant function."

Senior Test Technician
in Miami Lakes, FL

"I have worked at Medtronic for the past year and the amount of experience I have gained cannot be duplicated. Everyone in the company is always willing to help and provide support and knowledge."

Average Medtronic Ratings in the Past 4 Years

R&D Intern
in North Haven, CT

"One of the best places to work."

in Northridge, CA

"Terrible company to work for. Its engineering is mostly outsourced to Global Logic in Ukraine, whose engineers are mostly incompetent college interns, new grads, and corrupt managers. They don't want any criticism despite a virtual flood of mistakes from them, large and small. Medtronic managers always come to their defense no matter what they do wrong. If they behave badly, as when they vigorously refuse to improve their methods, no one holds them accountable for their nastiness. If anything, it is rewarded by Medtronic managers' obsequiousness."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Joliet, IL

"The worst place to work for, the management at the Joliet, IL location do not care about anyone but themselves, they will lie right to your face. They make you work almost every Saturday mandated and take away from your personnel time with your family, they do not care about their employees or trying to keep them, they would rather have a bunch of temp employees than regular, and they use the temp employees for 119 days and get rid of most of them and get a new bunch since they're hired on after 120 days, it is sad that the CEO cares about the employees and their families but the people in charge of the Joliet, IL DC do not at all, they look at us as just numbers, when I say management I do not mean the supervisors, they do try but they are treated like crap also and do not take their suggestions, it is the worst company to work for. I hope the CEO will see this and start making surprise inspections and look into the team running this location, they are a sad bunch and have a lot of unhappy employees."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Intern
in Tempe, AZ

"Amazing company. Good culture. Helpful peers."

in Northridge, CA

"This company is a good company overall. However, this is not a good company for a human factors engineer. There is little room to move up and the manager does not understand the human factors role very well. The manager also avoids any discussion involving career development plans and professional growth opportunities. This has been the worst experience working as an HFE in my career."

in Northridge, CA

"Good company to work for. Strongly recommended."

in Minneapolis, MN

"Medtronic's unique patient-centered Mission and highly educated workforce provide both personal and intellectual satisfaction and stimulation. The culture is collaborative, the benefits generous, and the work life-changing; career development and learning opportunities are also abundant. Medtronic has a strong leadership team and clearly defined strategies for growth with the potential to change the future of healthcare around the world."

in Jacksonville, FL

"Ok place to work for. Upper mobility is not common as it takes forever to get a promotion."

in Northridge, CA

"It's a great place to start out. Leadership could use some work with better planning. Friendly people and amazing work environment."

in Fridley, MN

"I've worked at Medtronic since 2006. The company has weathered some economic turmoil over that time including a recession as well as significant changes in the health care landscape. Overall the management has done a good job of managing the corporation. I'd say that one downside is that due to these economic factors the company is growing slowly while shrinking the number of employees, which makes it difficult for career advancement. The message is stay the course and things will get better, but when."

Senior Software Engineer
in Northridge, OH

"As Medtronic is under Department of Justice sanction (CIA) for criminal violations and also operating under an FDA Warning Letter, have seen a marked degradation in corporate ethics since I began working there. The company has gone through many CEOs. The latest management staff has little regard for employee morale or product development compliance as FDA citation proves."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5