(based on 59 Luxoft Review Ratings)
4.6
4.6
in Mexico, ME

"Luxoft has a lot of very good talented and professional people along all the projects, Since management levels to all the employees, make Luxoft success nowadays. The variety of projects within Luxoft makes it a very competitive company on IT industry, and a very good choice for all who likes tech and would like to growth personally and professionally. From my almost 3 year journey working in Luxoft I can say the work-culture is just great, very friendly and relaxing environment, you will find the people really cares about you and your growth and you will find a lot of opportunities to improve in your career and learn something new from other projects."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Luxoft Employee

"I have been working for this company for 3,5 years. I took part in different projects and collaborated with many people. I have obtained great experience and memories. I have a marvelous team and managers. I look up to them, I want to improve my skills and my company gives me this chance. We have a lot of entertainment events for employees, training center, English classes. I recommend Luxoft for eager to learn people."

Luxoft (59)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Wright Express (5)
2.4 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Retalix Ltd. (12)

"I have been working in Luxoft Romania for over 2 years, and I dare to say that it is worth the time spent here. If you are a freshman or even a senior, the environment will improve your knowledge at every step. Join and embrace this global company."

Luxoft Employee

"I have been working in Luxoft for over 2 years, and I dare to say that it is worth the time spent here. If you are a freshman or even a senior, the environment will improve your knowledge at every step. If you like to change your work location you can change it by using the Luxoft Internal Mobility. Join and embrace this global company."

Senior Test Consultant
in Warsaw, IN

"Working with Luxoft since Jan 2020 and found this company very exciting as it gives flexibility to the employees working with them. Full support and career growth has been provided to the employees who are quite proactive and the company always pushes it's employees to have a work life balance and enjoy the working time with it. They will try to engage employees in the best possible way, kind of loved it"

Luxoft Employee

"Average company with potential for growth. Compensation is (way)below the market range with no opportunity for bonus and /or yearly increases (at least in my department). The company offers decent medical/dental/vision coverage, flex PTO and working hours. There is no 401K match at this time. Internally, it is bureaucratic and slow. No support and compensation for home office set up; computers are outdated."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Luxoft Employee

"I have been working in Luxoft since 2016. This is a great place to grow professionally close to the best IT leaders and modern technologies. Clear career path. Favorable benefit package. I am fully satisfied with Luxoft as an employer and plan to continue my journey with it."

in Poland, ME

"Luxoft is a great company to start your journey in IT. You can feel safe here and you can be sure you'll find here possibility to growth."

Luxoft Employee

"Luxoft is a great place to grow your SW technology or SW management skills. The culture of the company encourages feedback and continuous improvement."

Senior Software Developer
in Krakow, WI

"Career Growth Supportive staff with all matters. Internal Mobility Program for new opportunities and career development. Inter Training Program to grow your Skills. Line manager is very supportive. Work Life Balance. Extra benefits - Medical, Leaves, MyBenefit Program, Relocation Multiple Career Opportunities with all over world"

Senior Software Developer
in Krakow, WI

"Career Growth Supportive staff with all matters. Internal Mobility Program for new opportunities and career development. Inter Training Program to grow your Skills. Line manager is very supportive. Work Life Balance. Extra benefits - Medical, MyBenefit Program, Relocation Multiple Career Opportunities with all over world"

in Krakow, WI

"I am working at Luxoft for 5 years and it is an amazing journey. The recruitment process was fast and painless, I am being supported by my manager and HR team in all aspects. There is a lot of training and events you can participate in. The company cares about your development and it is devoted to your growth."

QA Automation Engineer
in Moscow, ID

"Working at Luxoft can be very different depending on the project you are working on. But there is a great program so-called "internal mobility" that allows employees to easily move between projects to fulfill their personal and career needs. I have been working at Luxoft for 5+ years, started from manual testing. Now I'm a technical lead in the test automation team. All general benefits such as insurance, trainings, internal entertaining activities, etc, are also included."

Business Partner
in Nashville, TN

"I work at Luxoft for over 5 years. I'm very satisfied, everyday I can learn something new. My colleagues are very helpful & professional. I still feel that I have much to learn."

Administrative Specialist
in Russia, OH

"What I really like in Luxoft is a great culture and the people that are driven and motivated, smart, and passionate. Managers and leaders are fantastic, the work ethic is something I've never experienced before. There are a lot of opportunities for career development. The company gives special value to the growth of workers at various levels, provides their participation in specialized training programs. A huge amount of extra activities such as English courses, sports activities, hand-made master classes, intellectual games, etc. I’m very impressed by the motivation programs for employees. Salary and work-life balance are absolutely amazing. You're able to work from home whenever you need. I highly recommend Luxoft to all my friends interested in IT."