On average, employees at Luxoft give their company a 4.4 rating out of 5.0 - which is 12% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Luxoft employees are Senior Java Developers submitting an average rating of 4.6 and Software Developers with a rating of 3.6.

(based on 82 Luxoft Review Ratings)

4.6
4.6
in Russia, OH

"A good company to start a career"

Lead Financial Partner
in Detroit, MI

"I've worked for Luxoft since 2017. The Company provides a lot of opportunities for career growth, professional development and self-education. Company-wise approach of business allows to work with colleagues from all the world. Management of the Company is open for new initiatives and continues improvement of internal processes. In general, my feedback is positive."

Luxoft (82)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Wright Express (5)
2.4 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Retalix Ltd. (12)
Principal Consultant

"Luxoft provides a lot of opportunity to work on areas of your interest. As long as you have the passion to learn and contribute you will definitely enjoy working here. Teamwork and delivery is excellent. I enjoy working here. More sick days, vacations days and better life insurance coverage at par with other companies would be nice."

Administrator
in Odessa, TX

"I have been working in the company for 3 years already. Loyalty to work schedule interesting tasks; opportunities for growth and development (various training, webinars); company support, including conducting masterclasses, games; wonderful team."

Manager

"Steadily developing company. It quickly adapts to market challenges, which is important in crises. Comfortable working atmosphere and friendly team. The ability to participate in global projects and interact with other locations, which allows you to get a diversified experience. The ability to work remotely and with flexible hours. The company provides equipment for remote work. A large number of trainings. A large number of interesting and complex tasks."

in Portland, OR

"good company to work with"

in Upland, CA

"good company, great projects"

Luxoft Employee

"Luxoft provides a lot of opportunity to work on areas of your interest. As long as you have the passion to learn and contribute you will definitely enjoy working here. Teamwork and delivery is excellent. I enjoy working here."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Luxoft Employee

"I have worked here since 2016, so 5 years at the moment of publishing this review. I deeply respect this company. They take good care of their people. The compensation is good, as well as other benefits. There is plenty of interesting projects and opportunities to keep growing personally and professionally."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Luxoft Employee

"The company culture is great, no discrimination at all. Teams are professionals and nice. Team building events are great and one can see the diversity and openness. Projects are interesting and various clients bring various interesting topics to work on. Salary is relatively less than the market."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Edgewater, NJ

"I recently joined Luxoft and it was a smooth onboarding process during this tough COVID situation. Also, I am very impressed with Luxoft working culture. In my opinion Luxoft is great big company which provides stable and enough interesting opportunities for applicants. Luxoft has huge number of projects for any who wants to grow up"

Luxoft Employee

"Have got an offer, accepted it. Signed a contract with them. Then left my previous job. Then suddenly they refused to hire me without proper explanation. Just 'sorry, sometimes happens.' Luxoft management did nothing to punish the irresponsible people there. Surprisingly."

in Rome, NY

"The best company for work. Your voice matters. Interesting tasks."

in Moscow, OH

"Luxoft is an international company with offices in many countries and cities. I've been working in the Company for almost 5 years. Positive sides: - Good salary - Work/Life balance - Friendly co-workers - Interesting tasks - Growth opportunities - English courses - Different clubs - Training Center Courses - Our own library - All kind of events - Work from home possibility"

in Odessa, NY

"A good company. Friendly coworkers. Good career grow"