Lowe's Employee Reviews for Anonymous Employee

Browse Lowe's Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 118 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Salt Lake City, UT

"They convince you that there are many positions open and that there are many opportunities to move up. Beware they are a scam and a pyramid scheme. They prey on young college students trying to make money off of family and friends and they're knives are very poor in quality and over priced. There knives are like 1000 dollars per set and the walmart brand knives are way better in quality."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Cartersville, GA

"I only worked there 2 weeks, Management was horrible and the team leader that was supposed to train me would leave for hours on my second day. I got no training and they just wanted to throw me out on the floor and I had never been in a paint department before! I left after two weeks with no training in what I thought would be a fun job and a new learning experience!"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Lowe's Anonymous Employee

"If you want to be treated fairly and rewarded for loyalty and hard work than go somewhere other than Lowes. If you aren’t part of the good old boy network your nothing"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Mooresville, NC

"I have worked with Lowes Companies Inc snice 2019 till now, I found the Company and the company's work ethic extraordinary"

Average Lowe's Attributes by Anonymous Employee

in Carmel, IN

"Simply put, great beginner job; however, I would not recommend going long term. Overall, Lowes does take pretty decent care of their associates. I had found from working there that a lot of the issues are internal and need to be continuously changing. Such as, but not limited to, the training process: When training with Lowes I had almost two days of nothing but computer training; which is fine, but then I was thrown into the field with the expectation that I would be able to fully operate without floor training. For me that was ok, but I know that my peers were not ok with it and did not appreciate the anxiety of the potential conflict due to lack of training."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in North Augusta, SC

"Obviously, your experience will vary a lot by store, but my experience was pretty poor. Management consistently failed in performing the logistical duties they were tasked with, like approving time off, logging sick days, etc. The store was highly disorganized and turn-over was very high. It was a challenge to conduct even the most basic of responsibilities because of the tremendous amount of hoops you would have to jump through. This usually would result in customers getting upset at you, even though you're waiting on someone else to do their part (when you shouldn't need to rely on multiple other people to unlock a gate or contact a specialist). Pay is also below industry standard. Terrible company that doesn't care about employee feedback or their associates. My fellow employees were nice and a few of the managers and my immediate supervisor were cool but overall an abysmal place to work with incompetence around every corner."

in Somerset, PA

"it was okay. I pushed carts so the job wasn't great"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Madison, AL

"I have worked in the electrical department at Lowes since the beginning of May 2021. Since starting at Lowes I have learned a lot about the Electrical side of the home improvement business. I have enjoyed the environment that my store has provided. However, I am looking to get into a career with my degree in the future."

in Mooresville, NC

"Great company to work for. Awesome pay and great benefits."

in Tempe, AZ

"It was a good place to work."