Lenovo Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Lenovo Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 34 Lenovo Review Ratings)

Lenovo Employee

"Focused on revenue and execution. Didn't work long enough to provide exact details as after acquisition from IBM continued the same job and yet to see major changes."

Technical Agent

"Lenovo tech support is a great way to get your foot in the door if you're interested in the IT field. You will learn so much about how to fix problems with computers & what parts are necessary in doing that."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Validation Engineer
Lenovo Employee

"I've worked for IBM for almost 15 years and had a lot of great opportunities. I started working for Lenovo as a result of the sale of the xSeries brand and am very happy with the new building and other benefits we never had at IBM such as free gym."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Lenovo Employee

"Good company, lots of opportunity with acquisitions of IBM server business and Motorola mobile."

Lenovo Employee

"I worked for Lenovo since 2007. I have seen the culture take a significant downturn in the last 12-18 months and the upper level management has begun to more focus on the quarterly number alone rather than on the people and the work they do. With the continued heavy work load, the morale has taken a significant downturn over the last year."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Lenovo Employee

"Poor management and understanding of the job scope of the newly hired. Resource provided is not up to date and request of the resource needed to get the work done often results in long waiting."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Senior Project Manager

"I have worked for Lenovo for 5 yrs and over all a good company to work with. But with the change in the technology and PC world jobs are come and go and people tend to come and go as re orgs are being the norm instead of the exception. Company based in China so there are times when you could travel to overseas. Very easy company to work for and employee friendly"

Lenovo Employee

"I worked for Lenovo for about 4 years over two jobs. Lenovo is a unique place to work, it is a challenging environment that requires a self starter."

Person You Work For 4.3 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4.3 / 5
Support You Get 4.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.3 / 5
Software Architect

"Working at Lenovo was a great learning experience and I would go back tomorrow."

What do you like about working at Lenovo?

"The people and the level of collaboration on projects. The degree of stress was not overwhelming and they are very flexible with hours."

"Just be yourself, be professional but casual and whenever there is an opportunity for more responsibility, do not be bashful."

What don't you like about working at Lenovo?

"The only fault I found in Lenovo is also true for just about every corporation operating in the US today. No matter hoe good you are at what you do, no matter how long you've been there, when quarterly results come in, you are looking over you shoulder wondering if you'll be part of a resource action."

"You will not find better managers than at Lenovo and I learned a great deal from each of them in my role as team lead."

HR Representative

What do you like about working at Lenovo?

"fast pace environment, well balanced work-life, sometimes too chaotic, over-communicated but at the same time problem to find out who is responsible for what."

"Be dynamic, pleasant personality, outgoing, well informed about company, enthusiastic,"

What don't you like about working at Lenovo?

"if you are not the right person in eyes of HR Director, you can do whatever you can to grow your career, you can hear only - NO promotion, NO career path... it is a land of HR Director.. and employees are just toys"

"be more visible to regular employees, praise normal workers, recognition is missing"

Procurement Manager

What do you like about working at Lenovo?

"The overall company strategy is extremely effective. The company works hard to maintain a culture that embraces the strategy. Compensation is OK."

"Use the word do a lot. We get a lot done, but some of it is done just to do... if that makes sense."

What don't you like about working at Lenovo?

"My job is mindless. I read emails and repeat information to other people. There has been a lot of turnover in middle management making it impossible to develop rapport. I've had 9 different bosses in 4.5 years."

"Take advantage of employees various skills. Respect established roles and responsibilities so that employees would reliably know what is expected of them."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Intern

What do you like about working at Lenovo?

"self fulfillment, any chance that I can learn more, opportunity to get promotion"

"If you ever have chance go to China to work, you can consider apply this company"

What don't you like about working at Lenovo?

"Can't work well with my colleague. The boss doesn't care about the self-achievement."

"The leader should know each one's talent and know how to use that."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Equipment Services Project Manager

"Terrible working experience at Lenovo."

People You Work With 2.5 / 5 Work Setting 1.9 / 5 Support You Get 1 / 5
Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Company Culture 1 / 5
Way You Work 1 / 5
Buyer
Person You Work For 4.5 / 5 People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Work Setting 4.4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.5 / 5

Lenovo Reviews FAQs

Is Lenovo a good company to work for?

Lenovo has an overall rating of 3.8 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 34 Lenovo Review Ratings left anonymously by Lenovo employees, which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 94% of employees would recommend working at Lenovo.

Does Lenovo pay their employees well?

Lenovo employees earn $71,000 annually on average, or $34 per hour, which is 8% higher than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 24 Lenovo employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Lenovo Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Lenovo?

94% of employees would recommend working at Lenovo with the overall rating of 3.8 out of 5. Employees also rated Lenovo 3.9 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.9 for Rewards You Receive, 3.4 for Growth Opportunities and 3.7 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Lenovo?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Lenovo is a Director of Federal Sales at $200,000 annually. Browse Lenovo Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Lenovo?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Lenovo is a Administrative Analyst at $22,000 annually. Browse Lenovo Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Lenovo?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Lenovo to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.