On average, employees at Kaplan give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Kaplan employees are Admissions Advisors submitting an average rating of 3.9 and Instructors with a rating of 3.8.

(based on 59 Kaplan Review Ratings)

in Greensboro, NC

"I absolutely loved this company and the objectives of the company. It was just very unfortunate that Covid hit in the middle of my working here and forced them to have to lay me off. I had a great agile team that I worked on and I hope to soon find another team I can join similar to it."

in Remote, OR

"Great company to work for - supportive supervisors, talented coworkers, treats employees well. Always gave me the freedom to test new methods and technologies and share my passion for my are of expertise with the rest of the team."

Kaplan (92)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Novus International (6)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Liquid Environmental Solutions (6)
in Manhattan, NY

"Great experience working with the company, however lack of documentations and messy structures are my main complaints."

in Orlando, FL

"I've worked with Kaplan teaching MCAT for approximately 7 months. During this time, I have been able to grow professionally and have been given many opportunities to move up in the company. Additionally, the company culture is conducive to a growth mindset, and colleagues are eager to collaborate and help one another."

Kaplan Employee

"Well established company with great leadership and a positive mission to help students achieve their educational goals and dreams."

in Fort Lauderdale, FL

"I have worked at Kaplan Inc for the last 10 years. It has been a great opportunity to work with very talented individuals in an organization that is a leader in Education Technology and innovation. The company does it best to do right by its employees. It has weathered many storms of the educational industry and is a great place to develop your career."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Commercial Account Manager
in Wappingers Falls, NY

"I've worked in insurance for the past 17 years. Along the way, I have lead management with training, webinars, workshops, material, PowerPoint, assessments, and so on. I have a great passion for helping others and would love to join your team to help 125%. I am a dog owner and merging the 2 worlds is humbling!"

in Boston, MA

"The company is going through a period of transition, and finding its' position in a rapidly changing industry. What makes Kaplan a great place is a commitment and team work among teams. While Kaplan might be going through challenges of consolidation, it has strong long term potential."

in Cambridge, MA

"Kaplan International is a great place to work. Lots of changes are currently happening and people are genuinely caring. COO is extremely ambitious and great. It is truly an exciting time for Kaplan International. Only con I would say is that an opportunity to move up can be limited."

Marketing Manager
in Belmont, CA

"Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good."

in Berkeley, CA

"Immediate supervisor is very disorganized. Constant technology issues in the classrooms that could be alleviated with nominally better IT solutions. Higher-up supervisor very nice, but a little disorganized herself, and seemingly unable to resolve issues that crop up constantly with any meaningful or sustainable solution."

in Brooklyn, OH

"I cannot recommend my current employer."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Physician
in Newark, NJ

"Been working there since 2012 and I do feel valued since a new supervisor has joined."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Instructor
in New Brunswick, NJ

"Nice people to work with, their training is rigorous and effective and has helped me greatly with public speaking and conveying ideas and concepts so that it is easy to understand."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Kaplan Employee

"I worked there for two years and fixed, improved in all aspects of my job and duties. However, only more responsibilities where handed to me with no positive reinforcement or acknowledgment. Overall, their is no job improvement or hiring within the company."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5