(based on 67 Huawei Technologies Review Ratings)
Senior Staff Engineer
in Bridgewater, NJ

"I have worked in Huawei for almost 9 years and I did enjoy it very much! I worked on a lot of cutting edge Technologies."

Telecommunications Engineer
in Saugerties, NY

"I worked for huawei for 4 years and I gained a lot of experience in Telecommunication."

in Plano, TX

"This is a good company. I enjoyed working for it. I would like to work for it again if I had the chance. I'd like to recommend people to apply for a position in this company. The managers and coworkers are very nice and helpful."

Senior Sales Manager
in Frisco, TX

"Working for Huawei Technologies USA can be challenging. It's operating like a small company where employees wear multiple hats but have the process of a big company. The workload can be hectic but the reward is well compensated."

Average Huawei Technologies Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Senior Account Executive
in Cupertino, CA

"I've worked at Huawei USA, they are a great company to work for, they empower employees to own and not just work. They have a very comprehensive set of solutions in hardware and software across a broad spectrum of different technology."

Solutions Manager
in Toronto, ON

"Good company to work with. Very large product portfolio Smart talent on board Centralized leadership needs to give more powers to local decision makers Needs better Management skills to influence customers Invest in employees and give them more incentive/perks Need better health plan for employees Overall Good experience"

Director of Sales
in Markham, ON

"I've worked for Huawei as a Sales Director to develop and grow business in Telecommunication."

in Pittsburgh, PA

"I've worked for Huawei Technologies CO., Ltd for three months as intern network security engineer. I did secure coding, includes focused on web security problems and provided security solutions. This is one of the famous technology global company in China. I respect the technology learning platform for employees in Huawei. Also, learned a lot during my internship."

Staff Mechanical Engineer
in Mountain View, CA

"I have worked for Huawei technologies as Staff Mechanical Engineer from Dec 2018. I made significant achievements with good work performance level for architecture design and concept design generation fields so far. And I provided lots of novelty ideas to the company. And one of them is now registering with US Patent Office."

Graphics Programmer
in Redmond, WA

"I've worked for Huawei for around 9 months before political stuff between the US and China happened. The team that I worked with was cooperative, understanding and promoted sharing of knowledge. The lead was interesting, and he assigned mE one challenging task after another, thereby directly contributing to my growth."

Project Manager

"I've worked for Huawei Technologies from 2008, is great company to learn and develop your career. The contrast is your life balance is consuming by the company."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in China, ME

"I worked in this company for 4 years. And it is a good company."

CTO
in China, ME

"I have worked with Huawei for 3 years and would recommend this company to anybody. The staff are hard working and are willing to put in the extra mile to learn more every day. The compensation for expats can be attractive and the support provided by the board level executives allows you to be innovative and drive your ideas through to the end."

in Georgetown, GA

"Great company to work, especially if you are a hard worker, able to manage own work, able to achieve target. The company at all levels will support you and no hassle."

Network Team Leader
in Miami, FL

"I've worked in Huawei Technologies Ecuador since 2005, in the Optical networks department, in which I have practically done every possible job, since when I started I was the only Optical network engineer in Ecuador, the company grew, and I grew with it, in experience, in human resource handling (I am in charge of 6 engineers, used to be 9). I consider myselft as a fast learner, ethical and a person who loves team-work."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5