On average, employees at Huawei Technologies give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Huawei Technologies employees are Software Engineers submitting an average rating of 4.0 and Product Managers with a rating of 3.6.

(based on 70 Huawei Technologies Review Ratings)
Senior Staff Engineer
in Bridgewater, NJ

"I have worked in Huawei for almost 9 years and I did enjoy it very much! I worked on a lot of cutting edge Technologies."

in Pittsburgh, PA

"I've worked for Huawei Technologies CO., Ltd for three months as intern network security engineer. I did secure coding, includes focused on web security problems and provided security solutions. This is one of the famous technology global company in China. I respect the technology learning platform for employees in Huawei. Also, learned a lot during my internship."

Telecommunications Engineer
in Saugerties, NY

"I worked for huawei for 4 years and I gained a lot of experience in Telecommunication."

Senior Account Executive
in Cupertino, CA

"I've worked at Huawei USA, they are a great company to work for, they empower employees to own and not just work. They have a very comprehensive set of solutions in hardware and software across a broad spectrum of different technology."

Staff Mechanical Engineer
in Mountain View, CA

"I have worked for Huawei technologies as Staff Mechanical Engineer from Dec 2018. I made significant achievements with good work performance level for architecture design and concept design generation fields so far. And I provided lots of novelty ideas to the company. And one of them is now registering with US Patent Office."

in Plano, TX

"This is a good company. I enjoyed working for it. I would like to work for it again if I had the chance. I'd like to recommend people to apply for a position in this company. The managers and coworkers are very nice and helpful."

R&D Engineer
in Ontario, CA

"I have worked for Huawei on 2010. As a developer, I participated in developing lots of Android devices. I have accumulated a lot of experience. I had a business trip to the States in order to solve issues cooperated with Qualcomm engineer."

CTO
in China, ME

"I have worked with Huawei for 3 years and would recommend this company to anybody. The staff are hard working and are willing to put in the extra mile to learn more every day. The compensation for expats can be attractive and the support provided by the board level executives allows you to be innovative and drive your ideas through to the end."

in Georgetown, GA

"Great company to work, especially if you are a hard worker, able to manage own work, able to achieve target. The company at all levels will support you and no hassle."

Graphics Programmer
in Redmond, WA

"I've worked for Huawei for around 9 months before political stuff between the US and China happened. The team that I worked with was cooperative, understanding and promoted sharing of knowledge. The lead was interesting, and he assigned mE one challenging task after another, thereby directly contributing to my growth."

Embedded Software Engineer
Person You Work For 4.8 / 5 Work Setting 4.9 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.8 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Way You Work 4.8 / 5
in Bogota, NJ

"Huawei is a world leader in telecommunications. The company is in many countries and has more than 5000 employees. I was working in Colombia's team for the delivery center. The experience was so good helping other companies with the infrastructure administration."

Firmware Engineer

"I am proud to have worked there."

Software Development Engineer
People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Work Setting 4.7 / 5 Support You Get 4.7 / 5
Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.9 / 5 Company Culture 4.8 / 5
Way You Work 4.8 / 5
RF Engineer
in Tripoli, IA

"1. Many projects are ambitious and attractive.2. Not product-oriented, so get chance to work on something really interesting.3. Diversified projects.4. Good pay."