(based on 70 Huawei Technologies Review Ratings)

CTO
in China, ME

"I have worked with Huawei for 3 years and would recommend this company to anybody. The staff are hard working and are willing to put in the extra mile to learn more every day. The compensation for expats can be attractive and the support provided by the board level executives allows you to be innovative and drive your ideas through to the end."

in Georgetown, GA

"Great company to work, especially if you are a hard worker, able to manage own work, able to achieve target. The company at all levels will support you and no hassle."

Network Team Leader
in Miami, FL

"I've worked in Huawei Technologies Ecuador since 2005, in the Optical networks department, in which I have practically done every possible job, since when I started I was the only Optical network engineer in Ecuador, the company grew, and I grew with it, in experience, in human resource handling (I am in charge of 6 engineers, used to be 9). I consider myselft as a fast learner, ethical and a person who loves team-work."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Support Engineer
in Brazil, IN

"Working at Huawei I could learn many things that is impossible to get at other places. I became a high skilled professional and could create a overview of a solution and not just one point."

Test Engineer

"I have worked with Huawei company for two years, through which we accomplished and completed two projects of swap and launching a new BTS system for MTN companies. In those projects we go through many problems that have been solved, solve them and gain the customer satisfaction."

R&D Engineer
in Ontario, CA

"I have worked for Huawei on 2010. As a developer, I participated in developing lots of Android devices. I have accumulated a lot of experience. I had a business trip to the States in order to solve issues cooperated with Qualcomm engineer."

Engineer
in Muscatine, IA

"Not so good, company doesn't promote hard working people."

Senior Solutions Manager
in Santa Clara, CA

"A disappointing place to work with limited communication tools when traveling often, very low quality standards for hotels, out of pocket money due to low meals' allowance making travels a non pleasant things at Huawei. Very individualistic culture, little to no teamwork unless forced by the bosses. The control is kept in China by the Chinese, and unless you speak and read Chinese, no info. Only management, no middle level leadership unless top executives."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Huawei Technologies Employee

"A great place to learn, but it does not have the proper environment in order to feel good within your working hours.The payment is not good and the salary increase is not related with your performance."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in China, ME

"I have been working as (a fixed FTTx OSP and wireless GSM, WCDMA & LTE) implementation site engineer for about 3 years and as a surveillance engineer for several years, during which time I have gained extensive experience and skills."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Channel Sales Manager
in Cupertino, CA

"Working for a Chinese company with Chinese management is not the best way to go. American management for this Chinese company would have offered more relevant programs and been more in step with the customer."

Telecomunications Engineer
in Washington, DC

"A great company for a starter, a lot of information and the work experience was always dynamic."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
TAC Support Engineer
in Markham, ON

"Very limiting company culture. You can easily discover why you read on the news that employees are leaving HuaweI everywhere."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
RF Engineer
in Tripoli, IA

"1. Many projects are ambitious and attractive.2. Not product-oriented, so get chance to work on something really interesting.3. Diversified projects.4. Good pay."

in Washington, DC

"A leading telecom company of Fourtune 500 in the world. A perfect place to learn and help to success to yourself and company."

Person You Work For 4.7 / 5 People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Work Setting 4.7 / 5
Support You Get 4.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.7 / 5