2.7
(based on 3 Fundtech Review Ratings)
2.4
1.8
5.0
2.6
2.6
Fundtech Employee
in San Francisco, CA

"The company went through many changes over the last two years after a merger between Fundtech and BankServ and have suffered during the growth. It is unclear as to the direction they are headed, and they do not value their employees. There is now all new management, and perhaps this will change for the better, but that doesn't seem to be the case so far."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Fundtech Employee
in Norcross, GA

"Worked with Fundtech for years. Not a place that's rewarding and definitely cuts corners when it comes to manpower. Lacks leadership and a true understanding of the function of IT."

Fundtech (7)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is E-Plus (7)
1.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Verifi (5)
Desktop Support Manager
in Norcross, GA

"Great people, the management in IT is run by someone who knows nothing about IT and does not trust the people that work for him. Creates more work to fix his bad calls, which were many. He just came on to Fundtech a year ago. Everything else about the company is great."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.4 / 5
Sales Manager

What do you like about working at Fundtech?

"I liked my immediate manager. He was inspirational and practiced sales methodologies that we believed in and that worked. I liked my territory. I liked the relative autonomy I had to work within that realm. Initially, I liked the technology and platform offerings. Some of their products were tightly integrated and well supported."

What don't you like about working at Fundtech?

"The premier product was not as solid as I'd expected. The product management for that group was overburdened, stressed and unresponsive. It made putting together a sales team very difficult. There was no inspired leadership at the top. Also, I was the remotest employee (Atlanta and Jersey City offices), and found getting support from there to be a challenge."

"Separate management at the top. The head of sales was also the head of operations and product management. She was pulled in many directions and essentially effective in none. She was also NOT a team-builder. They need inspirational leadership in Atlanta and need to hold people accountable. The company as a whole also needs to grow out of their northeast roots and learn the nuances of dealing with the business differences in the northwest."

Accounts Receivable Manager
in Jersey City, NJ

"This is a solid company."

What do you like about working at Fundtech?

"The work is challenging and rewarding."

"a great company to work for...."

"nothing."

"The company has very good managerial talents."

QA Engineer

"Typical software shop."

VP of Software Development
in Norcross, GA

"A formerly great employment venue...currently needs some work...turnover at the highest levels within the NJ office would help."

What do you like about working at Fundtech?

"The Norcross office culture and employees made it worth the extra effort."

What don't you like about working at Fundtech?

"Lack of support from direct managers."

"Do something to fix your problems!!! Pay attention to the attrition that you have caused. You are losing/letting go of too many key resources."