(based on 92 Fujitsu Review Ratings)
Senior Programmer
in Boston, MA

"Interesting work"

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"Finding out that just after I was laid off that they had closed their Boston office six months prior."

Senior Installer

"I loved working there"

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"The advancement, the people I worked with and the job itself"

"good place to work"

"Nothing much."

"Good guys"

Technical Engineering Specialist
in Mission Viejo, CA

"Outstanding organization!"

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"First, the division I worked in closed in 1991, but for the 14.5 years I worked for them, I couldn't have asked for a better job. Everyone was professional, considerate and overall, outstanding to work for and with. Unfortunately they did not have any openings in other divisions when my division closed. Fujitsu treated me well when they closed our division. Given the chance, I would work for them again in a heartbeat."

"Do the best you can to get in, you won't regret it!"

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"The abrupt notice of closing. Other than that there were no bad experiences."

"Always keep employees informed, even when it is something bad (like a layoff coming). Good employees deserve it and are not as misunderstanding or unforgiving as might be thought, especially ones that are of our educational and professional level. Do your best is a situation like this to keep as many as possible by finding other places in the organization as you can. They are a good asset."

Field Engineering Technician

"good place to work"

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"I like Everything about Fujitsu, Professional attitude"

"nothing to complain"

Staff Software Engineer

"don't go there"

"the food"

"yes don't waste your time"

"management"

"improve sales and respect to employees"

CAP Coordinator
in Arlington, TX

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"The co-workers make the days go by fast. There is a teamwork environment working for Fujitsu."

"Just be yourself and be sure you can work with a team."

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"The biggest thing is the drive. The HQ moved about a year ago... unfortunately it's farther from my house. I also feel as if there is no longer an opportunity to advance in my current position."

Technical Analyst
in Dearborn, MI

"Do you live in India"

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"I liked the fact that the courted me for 2 weeks. I thought they were joking."

"Be a team player and a specialist."

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"That they choose to only bring me on as a contractor, no benefits, no option to be hired into the company. I was effectively a 1099, with no options for growth, advancement, or future work."

"Commit to your employees"

Global Account Executive
in Redmond, WA

"Virtual environment"

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"Not committed to product lines"

Fujitsu Employee
in El Segundo, CA

"A Declining Company in a Declining Space run by Declining Talent"

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"Flexible hours. Very good benefits from the parent company. Interesting to watch a company implode from the inside; fascinating in a macabre sort of way. Plenty of time to learn new things if you're self motivated."

"Ten years ago Glovia had 2000 employees, now they have less than 200. In a space against companies with over 20,000 employees. Do the math. The only reason Fujitsu keeps them around is as a checkbox on a chart of products. While I was there I saw over a dozen reductions in force. Working at Glovia you know one thing: Your day will come, eventually. Great place to work if: 1) You love to live in a constant state of fear, or 2) You just don't care and want to see how crazy it all gets. The bosses are there to get as much as they can out of Japan, and both bosses and employees are there because they can't get a job anywhere else, otherwise they'd have left already. The technology they develop on is beyond ancient: Pro-4. Go ahead, look it up. You might as well be programming in Latin. Fujistu Consulting, which used the same offices as us, refused to sell Glovia products to their own clients, selling our competitor's wares right under our noses! If that doesn't say it all, I don't know what does - they weren't willing to take the risk to their own reputation. This company is not only destined to fail, it already has and nobody's told it it's dead yet. Employees jokingly called it Zombia, as in the walking dead. If you want to know what working for the software equivalent of GM is, dive right in. You will learn a lot. Very little of it good."

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"No raises, ever. Then again, when the company is losing money year after year, raises are the least of your worries. Having a job next week becomes a more pressing concern than worrying about whether you're going to get a raise or not."

"Other than firing themselves, there's nothing management can do to help the company. The President doesn't speak English, is never seen, and doesn't have the mental capacity to roll a marble down a teflon coated hall. It's not that his decisions were bad, it's that he never made any. The VP of Programming's main occupation is finding a fall guy to blame his failures on to the Japanese. So he's smart. Just not in a way that helps anybody else. The VP of Sales & Marketing: Advertising isn't worth the investment. Needless to say, he neither marketed nor sold anything, other than himself to the dim bulb at the top."

Installation Supervisor
in Swedesboro, NJ

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"Challenging, schedule. benefits great people."

"Be honest."

"Nothing"

"Get back into E,F, and I and hire me."

Business Analyst
in Murphy, TX

"HR division is horrible"

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"You can just stay in the cruise mode, pursue your other hobbies in the side. Not much work pressure."

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"HR is horrible, management is crazy makes stupid decisions concerning immigration policies."

"Keep good people around, hire from good schools, reform your HR division."

Senior Sales Engineer
in Richardson, TX

"Great company!"

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"It was a great company. Good benefits, good pay, and I had a great manager that helped mentor me as an individual and in my career"

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"Upper management politics but where don't you have that"

Fujitsu Employee
in San Francisco, CA

"The people are unmotivated. Atmosphere pits managers against managers. Limited budgets and aging technology hold the company back."

"Only if you need the experience or the money."

Software Consultant
in Sunnyvale, CA

"a life-work balanced environment"

"very balanced,"

"always be prepared"

"not open communicationed"

"be more open"

Business Development Manager

"Old style company"

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"Slow, people have no initiative, inadequate budgets"