(based on 85 Fujitsu Review Ratings)
Global Account Executive
in Redmond, WA

"Virtual environment"

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"Not committed to product lines"

Fujitsu Employee
in El Segundo, CA

"A Declining Company in a Declining Space run by Declining Talent"

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"Flexible hours. Very good benefits from the parent company. Interesting to watch a company implode from the inside; fascinating in a macabre sort of way. Plenty of time to learn new things if you're self motivated."

"Ten years ago Glovia had 2000 employees, now they have less than 200. In a space against companies with over 20,000 employees. Do the math. The only reason Fujitsu keeps them around is as a checkbox on a chart of products. While I was there I saw over a dozen reductions in force. Working at Glovia you know one thing: Your day will come, eventually. Great place to work if: 1) You love to live in a constant state of fear, or 2) You just don't care and want to see how crazy it all gets. The bosses are there to get as much as they can out of Japan, and both bosses and employees are there because they can't get a job anywhere else, otherwise they'd have left already. The technology they develop on is beyond ancient: Pro-4. Go ahead, look it up. You might as well be programming in Latin. Fujistu Consulting, which used the same offices as us, refused to sell Glovia products to their own clients, selling our competitor's wares right under our noses! If that doesn't say it all, I don't know what does - they weren't willing to take the risk to their own reputation. This company is not only destined to fail, it already has and nobody's told it it's dead yet. Employees jokingly called it Zombia, as in the walking dead. If you want to know what working for the software equivalent of GM is, dive right in. You will learn a lot. Very little of it good."

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"No raises, ever. Then again, when the company is losing money year after year, raises are the least of your worries. Having a job next week becomes a more pressing concern than worrying about whether you're going to get a raise or not."

"Other than firing themselves, there's nothing management can do to help the company. The President doesn't speak English, is never seen, and doesn't have the mental capacity to roll a marble down a teflon coated hall. It's not that his decisions were bad, it's that he never made any. The VP of Programming's main occupation is finding a fall guy to blame his failures on to the Japanese. So he's smart. Just not in a way that helps anybody else. The VP of Sales & Marketing: Advertising isn't worth the investment. Needless to say, he neither marketed nor sold anything, other than himself to the dim bulb at the top."

Installation Supervisor
in Swedesboro, NJ

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"Challenging, schedule. benefits great people."

"Be honest."

"Nothing"

"Get back into E,F, and I and hire me."

Business Analyst
in Murphy, TX

"HR division is horrible"

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"You can just stay in the cruise mode, pursue your other hobbies in the side. Not much work pressure."

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"HR is horrible, management is crazy makes stupid decisions concerning immigration policies."

"Keep good people around, hire from good schools, reform your HR division."

Senior Sales Engineer
in Richardson, TX

"Great company!"

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"It was a great company. Good benefits, good pay, and I had a great manager that helped mentor me as an individual and in my career"

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"Upper management politics but where don't you have that"

Fujitsu Employee
in San Francisco, CA

"The people are unmotivated. Atmosphere pits managers against managers. Limited budgets and aging technology hold the company back."

"Only if you need the experience or the money."

Software Consultant
in Sunnyvale, CA

"a life-work balanced environment"

"very balanced,"

"always be prepared"

"not open communicationed"

"be more open"

Business Development Manager

"Old style company"

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"Slow, people have no initiative, inadequate budgets"

Staff Software Engineer

"Always enjoyed the work with Fujitsu"

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"Allowed to apply and excel in product ownership and development activities."

"Fujitsu Microlectronics America wants primarily to be a device company and not a product solutions company."

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"Expected more cohesion between the Fujitsu operating companies"

"Need to figure out how to unify cohesiveness between the Fujitsu companies."

CAP Coordinator
in Richardson, TX

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"I enjoy working with my co-workers, regardless of which position I am working in. My direct supervisor is very good and his management style works great with me. They make the drive and work worth it."

"The company is changing to an Oracle based system. Have some knowledge of this program so you can put yourself in a position to excel within the ranks here."

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"The company moved away from my home. I am now driving over 60 miles each way to get here."

"With the shape of the economy they have managed to keep the company running. I would suggest that they continue doing what they've been doing these past months."

Member of Technical Staff
in Anaheim, CA

"Fujitsu Communication was an OK place to work, the company has gone under in 1999"

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"The work is interesting"

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"but very complicated, and minimal training for new engineers"

"Give the appropriate raise for the good engineers"

Senior Application Support Analyst
in El Segundo, CA

"This is a good entry level company to gain access to ERP Software Industry model experience"

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"The knowledge I gained over the years and recognition as the go to individual for projects-programs and/or customer historicity reporting information."

"The company is non-matrix environment and looks to anyone that can provide solutions across departments. Self starters and self promoters would be well recognized."

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"No current Senior Management vision on how to further advance Glovia recognition in the ERP market place to improve sales."

"If current management is living off of license revenue and no further (adequate at best) sales are occurring then the sales model has to change or the management has to change."

Associate Director Project Management
in Tucker, GA

"Good place to start, went down hill after Fujitsu took over."

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"Good assignmentsGood people to work for"

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"Some of the travel requirements were burdensome"

Staff Systems Engineer

"good company"

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"freedom to pursue career"

"the heard mentality"

"politics should not be the main focus"

Test Operations Manager

"Positive"

What do you like about working at Fujitsu?

"Technical challenges and technical management opportunities"

What don't you like about working at Fujitsu?

"It was in a fading business"