(based on 198 Fiserv Review Ratings)
"Great company, good benefits, and a good place to get started."
Posted 11 years ago in Houston, TX
in Frisco, TX

"I worked for Fiserv for many years. I was able to work at my own pace as long as the job was done good and on time. My supervisor was available if I had questions or needed directions. The company has good benefits and 401K match. The company was in the process of changing Presidents when I left so I am not sure what direction the company is going in now."

in Alpharetta, GA

"I worked for Fiserv for a short period of time - 18 months. I discovered a positive, challenging environment and a company that offered solid products and services. The company is extremely large and complex (matrixed org structure), so individuals that thrive in complexity will navigate the organization well. Deliver the results and you will be rewarded."

Fiserv (269)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is LinkedIn (32)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Convention Data Services (5)
IT Operations Analyst
in Omaha, NE

"I worked with Fiserv and First Data Resources for five years. My managers were attentive to my needs and the work was both challenging and invigorating."

Fiserv Employee

"I have worked for Cashedge since 2007. During my 12 years of service I have seen company going through numerous changes. I really enjoyed working at Cashedge but not is much after it was acquired by Fiserv."

Average Fiserv Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Lincoln, NE

"I have worked for Fiserv since 2007. The company has done well with the products it supports. This company is known globally and has over 40,000 employees. They have been evolving to get to where they are ahead of the curve and do it well. Change has been a keyword for years."

Technical Lead
in Nebraska City, NE

"My role as a lead developer at Fiserv performs code review with the team when an issue is fixed and it’s my responsibility to check whether the developers are following the code standards. Usually, I as a team lead, product champion, and scrum master involves the business analysts and get the requirement and provide the necessary information to the developers and assign them tasks in the jira board. We follow 2 weeks sprint following every alternate day, i used to do the code review based on their changes."

in Lincoln, NE

"A great company, but the merger with First Data has brought some significant changes and challenges. A huge culture change."

Beta Tester
in Havelock, NC

"This place is a joke. I am a customer of one of their military clients. I am a IT professional by trade and I have never seen such shoddy work by a company that works so hard to keep up appearances. Simple app development is a joke. Finger print loading, to app testing, nothing was tested or polished to 2020 standards before handing it to the client. The app looks like a child from 2002 made it. There has been several ongoing issues with my banks software ever since this company signed their contract. I have been my bank beta tester and have seen this company's effort. Not only can they not seem to hire anyone that knows basic android app development, they cannot perform basic integration between other companies that my bank has contracted with. This places communication is non existent. Once the contract is signed and they have your money the support dries up immediately. This company will be investigated by multiple alphabet soup Government agencies in the near future. Stay away if your a credit union or a bank. There are many more better software companies out there."

in Omaha, NE

"I am a contract worker and I feel the training for my position was haphazard."

in Frisco, TX

"I have worked for fiserv for 2.5 years and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a stable position."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Auditor
in Frisco, TX

"I loved working for Fiserv and would still be there today if the job was not moved to a different Fiserv location."

in Sugar Land, TX

"Great company to work for"

in Brookfield, WI

"I have been at Fiserv for one year and have enjoyed the growth that has presented in my role. The company has been very good to me especially during the current pandemic we are experiencing. I am looking to be upwardly mobile and unfortunately at this time that opportunity is not available to me at Fiserv."

IT Business Analyst
in Fishers Hill, VA

"Great location and coworkers"

in Alpharetta, GA

"Good leadership but old in terms of technology and poor compensation"