(based on 59 Dunkin' Donuts Review Ratings)
in Tannersville, PA

"I have recently started working at Dunkin donuts, and it has been an amazing experience. The owner is very respectful, and also teaches his manager the importance of being respectful towards the Dunkin team."

in Binghamton, NY

"I am working as shift leader at a Dunkin store. It is one of the leading food industry and service provider in its market."

Dunkin' Donuts (83)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Dynegy (9)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Teavana (7)
Crew Member
in Flushing, NY

"Even though the pay is not great, I enjoy working for Dunkin Donuts because of my co-workers. They're always lively and find ways to see the positive in negative situations. Plus, they always got my back, so in return, I make sure to work my hardest to lessen their workload."

in San Carlos, CA

"I worked with Dunkin Donuts for about a year. I had a strong relationships with the customers, as well as the employees. I loved my job, I love making drinks, and selling lots of delicious donuts. This is a great place to work, if you enjoy interacting with people. This job taught me a lot about teamwork and patience. I leaned so much working here, that I now take that learning experience and use it in my everyday life. I also recommend working here because you get free donuts."

Average Dunkin' Donuts Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Nags Head, NC

"Dunkin OBX is a profit driven company with a strong drive for expansion and growth. The push to move into new locations, both established from another franchisee or built to capture a market, is not reflected in the company care of employees. There is a hostility felt in situations outside of anyone's control where sales decline or staffing issues occur."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Administrator

"I have worked for HM management and Dunkin’ Donuts good start-up companies for anyone seeking entry-level jobs, you will be able to get trained so well for the professional level. my owner was so understanding as I worked for them remotely which is convenient for me to work at home. every job environment just depends on your behavior and understanding level."

in Laguna Hills, CA

"It was a good place to work"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Carle Place, NY

"Overall this was the worst job I had. I still wonder how I stayed so long here. Since the first day the management was horrible and the employees were just as horrible. Over the years we constantly had to change management but every time we received a horrible one, typically one who did not understand much English or how to manage a store. I blame the general manager and the owners who are to blind to realize what is going on in their stores. The general manager specifically has this thing against any other race but her own. Everyone started to quit and everyone new hired was of the same race with barely any knowledge of Dunkin and barely knew English, they also had barely any brains. I really am upset I stayed there for so long, but yet again I was hoping things would of got better."

in North Canton, OH

"I started working at Dunkin in the beginning of March 2016. I currently work there now but am trying to look for new jobs due to many reasons. When I first started I loved it. We get discounts on the food. I believe that its 50% when you're working and 25% when you are not, but we usually just eat what we want and don't think twice about it. But now the owner of the store, who we call the mom, is cutting back our hours and she's hiring new people to work. I am getting irritated because I need to work more hours to pay for things like school and gas and food, and only working twice a week isn't really cutting it for me. And the people they hire go through a training program where they absolutely nothing and these people who don't know how to make a simple coffee are taking hours away from me. It's annoying and I don't want to deal with it anymore. Not to mention 3/4 of the customers are the rudest people I've ever had to speak to and I can't do anything to defend myself. I have to agree with them and do as they say."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Crew Leader
in Port Saint Lucie, FL

"I have been working at Dunkin Donuts since September of 2014. I was little sketchy about working there but I gave it a shot now its april of 2015 and I love it but I hate my pay. I do way too much to get paid little as I do. I am now becoming a shift leader and still no pay raise and I don't know what should be my next step."

Senior Programmer Analyst
in Bellingham, MA

"No loyalty, This company kicked person who worked over 30 years without mercy."

Store Clerk
in East Rutherford, NJ

"Overall, this company has it good for its employees. With fair pay and consistent hours, anyone will find it an adequate starting place to propel one to another job or as a supplement for school."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Store Clerk
in East Rutherford, NJ

"This company's managers were so kind that they helped me to do this job and get me back on my feet. The employees are fantastic and the management is good as well."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Crew Member
in North Aurora, IL

"I have recently started working in Dunkin Donnuts for part-time activity. I have found it to be a best coffee and donuts place in all over the USA. They have about 6500 outlets in the USA and 2500+ internationally. Although I am IT person but I really enjoy to spend some hours."

Assistant Manager
in Elizabeth, NJ

"I have worked for Dunkin Donuts for 3 years. I have found it to be a very unhealthy place to work in. Main problem lies in workers' lack of education and childish, unprofessional behavior. This job is somewhat stressful, because you have to control all of the juvenile workers, who do not like to work or follow the rules."