Dunkin' Donuts Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Dunkin' Donuts Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Dunkin' Donuts give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Dunkin' Donuts employees are Cashiers submitting an average rating of 4.3 and Assistant Managers with a rating of 4.2.

(based on 60 Dunkin' Donuts Review Ratings)

Crew Member

"I've worked in Dunkin Donuts for a year, and I learned many skills from this job."

Dunkin' Donuts Employee

"I have recently started working at Dunkin donuts, and it has been an amazing experience. The owner is very respectful, and also teaches his manager the importance of being respectful towards the Dunkin team."

Dunkin' Donuts (84)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Dynegy (9)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Teavana (7)
Dunkin' Donuts Employee

"I am working as shift leader at a Dunkin store. It is one of the leading food industry and service provider in its market."

Crew Member

"Even though the pay is not great, I enjoy working for Dunkin Donuts because of my co-workers. They're always lively and find ways to see the positive in negative situations. Plus, they always got my back, so in return, I make sure to work my hardest to lessen their workload."

Dunkin' Donuts Employee

"I worked with Dunkin Donuts for about a year. I had a strong relationships with the customers, as well as the employees. I loved my job, I love making drinks, and selling lots of delicious donuts. This is a great place to work, if you enjoy interacting with people. This job taught me a lot about teamwork and patience. I leaned so much working here, that I now take that learning experience and use it in my everyday life. I also recommend working here because you get free donuts."

Dunkin' Donuts Employee

"Dunkin OBX is a profit driven company with a strong drive for expansion and growth. The push to move into new locations, both established from another franchisee or built to capture a market, is not reflected in the company care of employees. There is a hostility felt in situations outside of anyone's control where sales decline or staffing issues occur."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Administrator

"I have worked for HM management and Dunkin’ Donuts good start-up companies for anyone seeking entry-level jobs, you will be able to get trained so well for the professional level. my owner was so understanding as I worked for them remotely which is convenient for me to work at home. every job environment just depends on your behavior and understanding level."

Dunkin' Donuts Employee

"It was a good place to work"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Dunkin' Donuts Employee

"Overall this was the worst job I had. I still wonder how I stayed so long here. Since the first day the management was horrible and the employees were just as horrible. Over the years we constantly had to change management but every time we received a horrible one, typically one who did not understand much English or how to manage a store. I blame the general manager and the owners who are to blind to realize what is going on in their stores. The general manager specifically has this thing against any other race but her own. Everyone started to quit and everyone new hired was of the same race with barely any knowledge of Dunkin and barely knew English, they also had barely any brains. I really am upset I stayed there for so long, but yet again I was hoping things would of got better."

Dunkin' Donuts Employee

"I started working at Dunkin in the beginning of March 2016. I currently work there now but am trying to look for new jobs due to many reasons. When I first started I loved it. We get discounts on the food. I believe that its 50% when you're working and 25% when you are not, but we usually just eat what we want and don't think twice about it. But now the owner of the store, who we call the mom, is cutting back our hours and she's hiring new people to work. I am getting irritated because I need to work more hours to pay for things like school and gas and food, and only working twice a week isn't really cutting it for me. And the people they hire go through a training program where they absolutely nothing and these people who don't know how to make a simple coffee are taking hours away from me. It's annoying and I don't want to deal with it anymore. Not to mention 3/4 of the customers are the rudest people I've ever had to speak to and I can't do anything to defend myself. I have to agree with them and do as they say."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Crew Leader

"I have been working at Dunkin Donuts since September of 2014. I was little sketchy about working there but I gave it a shot now its april of 2015 and I love it but I hate my pay. I do way too much to get paid little as I do. I am now becoming a shift leader and still no pay raise and I don't know what should be my next step."

Senior Programmer Analyst

"No loyalty, This company kicked person who worked over 30 years without mercy."

Store Clerk

"Overall, this company has it good for its employees. With fair pay and consistent hours, anyone will find it an adequate starting place to propel one to another job or as a supplement for school."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Store Clerk

"This company's managers were so kind that they helped me to do this job and get me back on my feet. The employees are fantastic and the management is good as well."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Crew Member

"I have recently started working in Dunkin Donnuts for part-time activity. I have found it to be a best coffee and donuts place in all over the USA. They have about 6500 outlets in the USA and 2500+ internationally. Although I am IT person but I really enjoy to spend some hours."

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews FAQs

Is Dunkin' Donuts a good company to work for?

Dunkin' Donuts has an overall rating of 3.9 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 60 Dunkin' Donuts Review Ratings left anonymously by Dunkin' Donuts employees, which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 97% of employees would recommend working at Dunkin' Donuts.

Does Dunkin' Donuts pay their employees well?

Dunkin' Donuts employees earn $25,000 annually on average, or $12 per hour, which is 62% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 18 Dunkin' Donuts employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Dunkin' Donuts Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working a Dunkin' Donuts?

97% of employees would recommend working at Dunkin' Donuts with the overall rating of 3.9 out of 5. Employees also rated Dunkin' Donuts 3.6 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.5 for Rewards You Receive, 3.5 for Growth Opportunities and 3.9 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Dunkin' Donuts?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Dunkin' Donuts is a Director of Marketing at $150,000 annually. Browse Dunkin' Donuts Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Dunkin' Donuts?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Dunkin' Donuts is a Sandwich Maker at $14,000 annually. Browse Dunkin' Donuts Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Dunkin' Donuts?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Dunkin' Donuts to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.