(based on 24 DENSO Review Ratings)
4.6
in Battle Creek, MI

"I have worked for Denso Manufacturing from 2011 to now. There have been ups and downs here. If you need to make money I always refer people to Denso. The only downside is that it depends on the area you are assigned to whether you work the number of hours you would like. Otherwise a good company in the area."

in Statesville, NC

"Denso is a good company to work for. It has good benefits and the potential to make a good deal of money. Hours are along in some departments, but that's due to the high quality of production needs, and customer demands."

DENSO (40)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is DEFENDER Direct (13)
1.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Hampton Forge (8)
Quality Engineer
in Maryville, TN

"The foundation and business manner of DENSO is about providing quality products and services to the customer. DENSO puts quality first and encourage innovation and using latest technologies in the automotive industry."

in Mount Sterling, KY

"Staging for this company has given me a look into the automotive industry. I love the people that I work with and the job itself, however, KDMK still remains one of the most cutthroat companies that pay some the lowest wages in the county for the type of work that is requested."

Average DENSO Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Southfield, MI

"Great place to work. Lots of opportunites to grow"

Human Resource Assistant
in Hopkinsville, KY

"DENSO is a leader in the automotive industry and they truly look to invest in their employees. If you desire to join a team that ensures your growth as they grow -APPLY! DENSO is known for its great benefits as well. The next great thing they offer is stability. DENSO did not have any lay-offs while I was on the team. Work-Life Balance would be an area of improvement for DENSO. Overtime was excessive during peak seasons. I truly do recommend DENSO if you desire to be apart of a thriving team with great benefits."

in Greenville, NC

"It's a good company to start with coming out of college and needing experience. Depending upon position, work-life can be a challenge but, time management skills can play into making work easier."

Quality Engineer
in Battle Creek, MI

"I've worked for Denso around three and half years,I'm work with customers in daily basis for different line of products making sure that quality is first."

in Southfield, MI

"I was brought to DENSO by DENSO's HR from an on campus recruiting event back when I was at school. In the end they told me everyone has to be on contract by Trillium to start. The thing they didn't tell me was that for immigrants you have to stay with Trillium for four or five years (until you use up all your OPT and H1B) to get to direct hire. So that was part of the reason I decided to leave DENSO and Trillium after about 2 years. Here comes the problem that I want to warn every immigrant. Now my current employer wants to apply green card for me, and need my old employer to sign a letter of employment confirmation to verify my work experience. It has to be signed by my legal employer (Trillium). I'll give you a summary here of the 7 months of fighting: Trillium says I was working at DENSO so they can't verify my experience gained so they can't sign the letter, DENSO says they can't sign anything because I was not a DENSO employee... Due to character limits here I cannot type all the details out. Please go check other review site for the full details. I am not making any of these up, I have all the emails as proof. I am just thinking by sharing this if I can help anybody in the future, I'd be glad. So for whomever that's considering joining DENSO with Trillium, you know what you are getting into. My advice is to leave as soon as possible. If you choose to work with them, maybe try to get them sign something before you join, or just stay with them for a long long time and hope another economic crisis doesn't come and you as a contractor doesn't get laid off first during that time. I wish you the best of luck."

in Maryville, TN

"I have worked for electronics manufacturing for 19 years. I really like the high pressure of automotive manufacturing. I also really like the personal satisfaction I get from doing something no one else was able to do. I never give up on a challenge and somehow I am always able to rise to whatever level I need to in order to get the job done."

in Athens, TN

"I have been with Denso since June of 2012. The workplace environment is filled with good people. The work itself can be frustrating at times because of the delay in communicating with HQ in Japan. The company expects you to devote yourself completely. They talk about work life balance, but the practice of that frequently falls short."

QA Manager
in Battle Creek, MI

"Ive worked for the company for 1.5 years, Cmpany has strong values and policies, ethical and community committment. Company currently has 1130 associates. Training to associate is one of the strongest point, respect to others. I can recommend this company to work in. Very good company."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Support You Get 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5
Assistant Manager
in Maryville, TN

"Excellent place to work."

What do you like about working at DENSO?

"Secure company with proven track record. Great team of people."

"Interviews are typically conducted in a panel atmosphere, be prepared and be confident."

What don't you like about working at DENSO?

"In the mid-level management positions the routine work is overly redundant."

"Recognize the need for creativity and challenge, avoid the cookie cutter mentality when seeking improvement."

National Account Manager
in Long Beach, CA

"Provided me the opportunity to refine my skill-sets and develop my trade"

What do you like about working at DENSO?

"They provided strong support for my sales activity. Always were technological leaders."

"No at this time. Show your achievements as it relates to the aftermarket."

What don't you like about working at DENSO?

"Too slow to address aftermarket product development and often protected the OE segment in lieu of growing the aftermarket channel."

"Continue on the path that was started 10 years ago and increase the amount of support to the HD channel in terms of new product and new manpower."

CAD Designer