4.7
(based on 47 ClearPath Lending Review Ratings)
4.6
4.9
4.9
4.7
"I really enjoy being in the Loan Support department. Originally I was in the Doc department but I was able to switch out and I'm glad that management at ClearPath was able to see how positive the change was for me. I enjoy my work and my co-workers are very talented. I would recommend ClearPath Lending to those who are looking for a career in the mortgage industry."
Posted 5 years ago in Irvine, CA
Mortgage Funder

"Great people,company, and leaders"

ClearPath Lending Employee

"This company has issues with the VA at the moment so you can't fund your files. It is very unfortunate. 10 people in 1 small office, you can not bring a charger, or a fan. Nothing can be plugged in. You can't eat at your desk or snack, everyone can hear and smell and there is not a kitchen to eat in. And hopefully no one is sick otherwise they get you sick. It is unfortunate but this has to be one of the worst situations i have ever been in."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
ClearPath Lending Employee

"Amazing work environment! Everyone treats each other like family!!"

Loan Support Administrator

"Great company to work for! Awesome environment! Company main focus is employee happiness."

ClearPath Lending Employee

"I enjoy everyday I come into work! Co-workers and management team provide a wonderful environment to learn, contribute to your own as well as the company's success."

ClearPath Lending Employee

"Great company to work for! The environment is unlike any other company I have ever worked for!"

Senior Loan Officer

"I work for Clearpath Lending for about a year and a half now. I've never been more happy, content and excited to work for a company than I have with Clearpath. Are awesome owner is always taking care of us providing free lunches on Fridays, every Friday! And everybody gets along here in the company. Also been more successful with Clearpath Lending than I ever have. Thank you for this amazing opportunity."

Loan Support Administrator

"This is an amazing place to work, not only the environment is friendly and smooth, there is endless potential to grow if you have the hunger too. The management are approachable and very knowledgeable of the industry and aren't afraid to help you with any questions. I would highly recommend this company to my friends and family for employment."

ClearPath Lending Employee

"When I first heard about ClearPath Lending I wasn't sure what to think except that the path is clear, haha! But now, when I think or hear of CPL (ClearPath Lending) one word comes to mind... FAMILY!!! Absolute privilege, honor and wonderful company to work for! Great environment and with even better people to work with! EVERYTHING happens for a reason and I wouldn't "switch" lanes, as this is my path to stay on!!!"

Document Auditor

"Great place to work. Surrounded by great people with good vibes. The company takes care of their employees and gives back to them. We get free lunch every Friday. The best part is they give you an opportunity to grow."

ClearPath Lending Employee

"Awesome company to work for! Free lunch on Friday! Great environment!!!!"

ClearPath Lending Employee

"CEO of ClearPath Lending is an awesome person to work for! The environment is super chill and friendly. They serve lunches every Friday. ClearPath makes you feel like family."

Funder

"ClearPath is one of the few companies that you can tell really cares about their employees. Lunch is catered every Friday and the managers are always there to help. I feel like my coworkers are my second family and I love their company! (no pun intended)."

Loan Set Up Specialist

"Best company I have ever worked for. Great co-workers, management is always working hard, and the CEO is always here and making sure we are all taken care of. There's not a day that I don't enjoy my job. We really are like one big family here!"

Senior Loan Processor

"ClearPath Lending is a fantastic company. My manager is wonderful to work with and my co-workers are like family. I have referred several people here already and they are also doing very well here. I highly recommend ClearPath Lending to those who are looking for a great place to work."