On average, employees at ClearPath Lending give their company a 4.7 rating out of 5.0 - which is 19% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest ClearPath Lending employees are Loan Support Administrators submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Senior Loan Officers with a rating of 4.7.

4.7
(based on 47 ClearPath Lending Review Ratings)
4.6
4.9
4.9
4.7
"I really enjoy being in the Loan Support department. Originally I was in the Doc department but I was able to switch out and I'm glad that management at ClearPath was able to see how positive the change was for me. I enjoy my work and my co-workers are very talented. I would recommend ClearPath Lending to those who are looking for a career in the mortgage industry."
Posted 5 years ago in Irvine, CA
Funding Manager

"When I first joined ClearPath Lending, I was attracted to the people who have initially started the company and the few employees that made the company. Now that the company has grown, the morale of employee appreciation is still felt in all of the departments. ClearPath Lending truly knows how to treat their employees."

Loan Support Administrator

"Great company to work for! Awesome environment! Company main focus is employee happiness."

ClearPath Lending Employee

"Great company to work for. There is a positive vibe throughout the company and the culture is more family-oriented. The owner and other members of upper management are kind and welcoming to everyone."

Senior Loan Processor

"I've been in the Industry for over a decade and I have never experienced working for such an amazing company in the past. Clearpath Lending has some of the most brilliant leaders in the industry and I'm very blessed to work with such extraordinary individuals. This company emphasizes World First Class Service and Customer Satisfaction to our clients while providing great culture and values for their employees. Clearpath offers a very pleasant working environment and provides a strong platform for any individual to succeed. I am extremely proud to be a part of the fastest growing Direct Lender in the Nation."

Loan Support Administrator

"This is an amazing place to work, not only the environment is friendly and smooth, there is endless potential to grow if you have the hunger too. The management are approachable and very knowledgeable of the industry and aren't afraid to help you with any questions. I would highly recommend this company to my friends and family for employment."

Document Auditor

"Great place to work. Surrounded by great people with good vibes. The company takes care of their employees and gives back to them. We get free lunch every Friday. The best part is they give you an opportunity to grow."

Senior Loan Officer

"I work for Clearpath Lending for about a year and a half now. I've never been more happy, content and excited to work for a company than I have with Clearpath. Are awesome owner is always taking care of us providing free lunches on Fridays, every Friday! And everybody gets along here in the company. Also been more successful with Clearpath Lending than I ever have. Thank you for this amazing opportunity."

ClearPath Lending Employee

"Great company to work for! The environment is unlike any other company I have ever worked for!"

Office Administrator

"ClearPath Lending is a great company. I've been with them since the company started in 2012. Since then I've seen the company grow and I like to say that I call ClearPath Lending a second home. My co-workers are fantastic to work with and I have the best boss in the world."

Loan Set Up Specialist

"Best company I have ever worked for. Great co-workers, management is always working hard, and the CEO is always here and making sure we are all taken care of. There's not a day that I don't enjoy my job. We really are like one big family here!"

ClearPath Lending Employee

"Awesome company to work for. There is a positive vibe throughout the company and the culture is very welcoming. The owner is genuine and upper management truly cares about each and every employee."

ClearPath Lending Employee

"Awesome company to work for! Free lunch on Friday! Great environment!!!!"

ClearPath Lending Employee

"When I first heard about ClearPath Lending I wasn't sure what to think except that the path is clear, haha! But now, when I think or hear of CPL (ClearPath Lending) one word comes to mind... FAMILY!!! Absolute privilege, honor and wonderful company to work for! Great environment and with even better people to work with! EVERYTHING happens for a reason and I wouldn't "switch" lanes, as this is my path to stay on!!!"

Junior Processor

"I really enjoy working at Clearpath Lending. It's night and day difference from the last company I was working at. I'm happy with everyone and upper management is doing a fantastic job. The company is fast paced but I really enjoy the work I'm doing and my managers are great. I also enjoy the monthly ClearPath Lending events. The last one was bowling night which we all enjoyed very much."

Administrative Assistant to the COO

"I really enjoy being an Administrative Assistant for the COO at ClearPath Lending. My job is both rewarding and challenging. I also feel that I'm learning new things by working with the COO directly. I would like to further my career in operations and this is an ideal start for me. I would recommend ClearPath Lending to others."