4.7
(based on 47 ClearPath Lending Review Ratings)
4.6
4.9
4.9
4.7
"ClearPath Lending has been great for me. I'm making more money and my teammates and managers are awesome to work with. The company is located closer to my house than my previous job so that's a bonus. I have referred several of my close friends here. The company is growing and I feel at home here."
Posted 5 years ago in Irvine, CA
Funding Manager

"When I first joined ClearPath Lending, I was attracted to the people who have initially started the company and the few employees that made the company. Now that the company has grown, the morale of employee appreciation is still felt in all of the departments. ClearPath Lending truly knows how to treat their employees."

Senior Loan Funder

"ClearPath Lending is a great company. Upper management appreciates us and I feel close to my team. The company has a gathering once a month and during these events I really got a sense of the company culture. ClearPath lending is one of those companies that I have referred my friends to."

Senior Loan Processor

"ClearPath Lending is a great company for me. I have job security and my managers are very understanding. My co-workers are like family to me. I really enjoy working for this company and I have referred several friends to ClearPath Lending."

Loan Support Specialist

"I really enjoy being in the Loan Support department. Originally I was in the Doc department but I was able to switch out and I'm glad that management at ClearPath was able to see how positive the change was for me. I enjoy my work and my co-workers are very talented. I would recommend ClearPath Lending to those who are looking for a career in the mortgage industry."

Senior Mortgage Funder

"I think ClearPath lending is a great company to work for. I really enjoy my co-workers and although things are pretty busy every day here, I do feel that the company geared towards their employees. I did refer several to ClearPath Lending and those who got accepted also love it here as well. I think overall this is a great company."

Senior Loan Processor

"As a processor for ClearPath Lending, I can say that I enjoy my job overall. My co-workers are great to work with and my manager knows how to manage. My compensation is better than the company I came from but not the highest I've seen since starting in the industry. I enjoy the company events and everything seems to be going well so far. I would recommend ClearPath Lending to others."

Senior Loan Officer

"I wanted to give ClearPath Lending two thumbs up for providing a great work environment. I think the company is definitely on the right track. I'm feel great to be working for ClearPath Lending and I hope management continues with what they are doing."

ClearPath Lending Employee

"ClearPath Lending is a great company. Loan officers get plenty of leads and the processing staff gets the job done. As a loan officer, I couldn't ask for more. Our compensation is great and my co-workers are really nice. ClearPath Lending is doing a great job providing a position culture in the workplace."

Senior Loan Officer

"I actually started when the company first opened doors. ClearPath Lending is my second home. I really enjoy my co-workers and we have bonded over the years. They are like family to me. The managers I work with are also friendly and helpful. I actually referred several of my past associates to ClearPath Lending. It's a great place for a loan officer. The leads are great and the company takes care of its employees."

Mortgage Post Closer

"ClearPath Lending is a great company. My co-workers are fun to work with and the job overall is rewarding. I would recommend ClearPath Lending to others who are in the market for a change."

Post Closer

"ClearPath Lending is an awesome company. Great people, and my supervisor is especially great to my co-workers in my department. I really enjoy my new career at ClearPath Lending and I have referred few of my friends who are also current employees."

Junior Processor

"I really enjoy working at Clearpath Lending. It's night and day difference from the last company I was working at. I'm happy with everyone and upper management is doing a fantastic job. The company is fast paced but I really enjoy the work I'm doing and my managers are great. I also enjoy the monthly ClearPath Lending events. The last one was bowling night which we all enjoyed very much."

Senior Loan Processor

"I've been in the Industry for over a decade and I have never experienced working for such an amazing company in the past. Clearpath Lending has some of the most brilliant leaders in the industry and I'm very blessed to work with such extraordinary individuals. This company emphasizes World First Class Service and Customer Satisfaction to our clients while providing great culture and values for their employees. Clearpath offers a very pleasant working environment and provides a strong platform for any individual to succeed. I am extremely proud to be a part of the fastest growing Direct Lender in the Nation."

ClearPath Lending Employee

"Great company to work for. There is a positive vibe throughout the company and the culture is more family-oriented. The owner and other members of upper management are kind and welcoming to everyone."