(based on 140 CACI Review Ratings)
"Great company to start your IT career. Provides an easy transition to military personnel getting out since they actively recruit them. Not considered a leader in innovative technology, so if leading IT is your desire, then you would need to migrate away from the company at some point. Solid benefits, great working culture and decent support tools make it a solid organization."
Posted 5 years ago in Norfolk, VA
IT Project Coordinator
in Washington, DC
in Chantilly, VA

"Most poorly managed project I have worked on. Little concern for the well being of the employees. More focused on filling seats to bill the government than providing quality service. Very large turnover of employees with no apparent attempts by management to correct internal issues and keep employees from leaving."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Chantilly, VA

"It's a very good company to work with."

in Chesapeake, VA

"CACI is a very good company with many opportunities available to its employees."

Senior Program Director
in Norfolk, VA

Project Manager
in Arlington, VA

"CACI is an outstanding company to work for. Fantastic benefits and lots of opportunities! Most positions are in the Washington, DC area."

in Arlington, VA

"CACI is focused on using their employees for the big pay off. They focus on enriching themselves and not taking care of employees."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Systems Programmer
in Dahlgren, VA

"I had a short term contract with CACI but during that period I was able to learn a great deal and my co-workers were very helpful during the learning process. I was able to learn new programming skills while also learning a great deal about the Navy fire control system."

Systems Programmer
in Dahlgren, VA

"During the 4 months that I was employed, I enjoyed working in the CACI environment. Everybody was willing to help in order for me to improve and overall the environment was very friendly."

in Edgewood, MD

"I've worked at CACI for over a year, and have very little to no contact with the company culture. I work on a joint contract with other companies as the only representative from CACI."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Background Investigator
in Arlington, VA

"I have worked with CACI since 8/13 and my overall experience with the company is poor. The work involved can be very interesting and meeting new people is always a plus, but the company itself does not take very good care of their employees. Managers and supervisors do not handle answering questions or give guidance very well."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

"I don't like CACI because they are only interested in making profits and not about the little guy."

in Lanham, MD

"The opportunities given to me with CACI allowed me to grow tremendously as a software manager. I was given many hats to wear in my 6.5 years and was regarded highly by peers, supervisors and direct reports. I am proud of my accomplishments and would recommend this company. I was laid off due to budgeting decisions, otherwise I would still be working there."

Database Programmer
in Tampa, FL

"CACI afforded me the opportunity to excel as a database developer with minimal experience where other companies required years and years of experience. This is what I appreciate about CACI. As for contracting, I would rather grow with a company for a long period of time versus changing contracts when the contract time runs out. Currently, there are many contracts ending and some restarting."

in Fairfax, VA

"Interesting work; poor tools; difficult to advance; security clearance is very important."