(based on 86 BMW Review Ratings)
"The job is great. Best benefits around. Great pay, lots to learn at all levels. ESA is a job to be sought after."
Posted 3 years ago in Spartanburg, SC
in Nazareth, PA

"I have worked at BMW for 9 years. The time I put in was worth it."

in Spring Valley, NY

"I've worked for BMW for over 7 years, given many challenging projects and delivered."

in Greenville, SC

"Great work life balance, casual team atmosphere. Best job I've ever had. Some of the German executives can be very rude and unprofessional, although it's clearly unintentional and a cultural gap."

BMW Employee

"I've worked my way up at this company. Started as a porter, then lube, then a tech. After 9 years finally a foreman."

Technical Engineer
in Fairfax, VA

"I worked in the company for few good year, I benefited so much from dealing with great workers, customers and vendors, I have realized that everyday that passes by, we are gaining knowledge but losing time of our life, therefore, I realized I better benefit from each minute of my life."

Client Advisor
in Fremont, CA
BMW Employee

"Great company to work for. Great location right off the freeway located in a very good neighborhood.About average size dealership for a BMW. Clients are very nice and polite.However, compensation is not as high compared to Los Angeles dealerships. I would recommend this dealership as a technician only if you really want to live in OC, otherwise the better pay is in LA."

Senior Art Director
in Toronto, ON

"I will not recommend Blue Mountain Wallcoverings to anyone."

in Torrance, CA

"I've worked for this company for 5 years. Although a well compensated position, it is a very high paced environment with constant deadlines. Expect to work extremely hard.Best suited for the young go-getter who isn't afraid to take a a few beatings now and then from management to get you in line."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Concord, CA

"I have been employed with BMW Concord and worked for this dealership on and off for over 15 years. They are very family orientated which I like, and they have a very great group of people working here, that have been here for along time."

in Camarillo, CA
Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Director of Sales
in Murray, UT

"I just started at BMW of Murray. Many might be successful but this job requires someone just starting in the workplace. 100% commission doesn't work well for me and I don't feel that I will be successful as a result. I figured with my experience that sales might be good since I've worked in account management. Unfortunately I need to reconsider my career here."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
BMW Employee

"Chapman BMW on Camelback is a great workplace. The people there are very friendly (for the most part). Everyone seems to get along very well. The GM is great, friendly, and easy to talk to. The Service Manager is a completely different story though. Overall, the people are great which makes it a nice place to work."

Person You Work For 2.7 / 5 People You Work With 2.7 / 5 Work Setting 2.7 / 5
Support You Get 2.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.7 / 5
Intern
in Spartanburg, SC

What do you like about working at BMW?

"I felt a great sense of pride working for BMW and creating such quality products. The people and working environment are very supportive and there are almost unlimited resources."

"Great interview process with tour of plant. Very informal interview process that simply seeks to get to know you and introduce you to potential managers."

What don't you like about working at BMW?

"Extremely difficult and lengthy process for implementing new strategies. Lack of respect and trust for non-German employees. Very little room for promotion."

"Management is great, but the German headquarters should allow more control of the plant to be done from within. Headquarters does not seem to fully understand the needs/trust management at the manufacturing plant."

Sales Manager
in Oceanside, CA

"What a great place to excell and move up into management"

What do you like about working at BMW?

"You were thanked always for achieveing your goals and the company goals and you were allowed to do your job"

"No, Just one you always hire your self and you always fire your self so what this means is you have to be on your toes at all time and deliver the product and services to the best of your ability"

What don't you like about working at BMW?

"the long hours and weekends that it took to get it all started , but in the end it all worked out for the best."