On average, employees at Avid Technology give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Avid Technology employees are Senior Software Engineers submitting an average rating of 4.5.

(based on 39 Avid Technology Review Ratings)

"Avid Technology is an innovative and customer-centric company."
Posted 10 years ago
Program Manager

"Great mission, great leadership, and amazing staff who want the best for teachers and educators. We not only made it through COVID but also offered multiple digital products that responded to our educators needs. This organization knows how to deliver great products and protect its employees by providing great benefit and competitive salaries for a non profit."

Customer Service Representative
in Norco, CA

"I've worked for Avid ID Systems since 2018, I have enjoyed the fast pace environment along with building relationships with clients. Avid has been a wonderful work space, from the staff to clients as well."

Avid Technology (66)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Viacom (33)
3.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is JD Audio & Video Design (6)
in Burlington, MA

"Solid company with world wide presence."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Compensation Consultant
in Burlington, MA

"I worked for Avid between March and April of 2020 during the Covid epidemic. I worked virtually and the IT team provided me with a laptop equipped with applications quickly. My manager and director were wonderful to work with and the pay was really good."

Test Manager
in Fremont, CA

"Started as a technician in 2006 and 14 years later have gained tools and experience into management for manufacturing, quality, production, test and supply chain."

Recruitment Specialist

"I've worked for AVID Center since 2017. It is a company filled with employees passionately engaged with their mission, and one who is changing the world through positive changes in the education landscape. AVID is a company that roots itself in its collaborative culture, which is naturally positive but can be a downfall when it extends decision making and project timelines."

in Mountain View, CA

"Avid is a company with a lot of potential, but needs to focus on development of a solid roadmap."

in Daly City, CA

"The company is in the state of figuring itself out again. I think their vision of the future is bright and they will have success after going through this rocky patch of transition."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Software QA Tester
in Rochelle Park, NJ

"I enjoyed working as an SQA tester."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Quality Assurance Intern
in Mountain View, CA

"I worked at AVID Technology for 6 months as an E-Commerce Intern. I have done mainly back end and front end testing using SalesForce."

in Daly City, CA

"I have worked for Avid for more than 5 years. The company has a wealth of great talent and an almost magical connection to its customers. Employees work together to solve problems and bring a good outcome for customers. The changes in the media industry have taken their toll on the company unfortunately. Frequent changes in management have not been helpful."

Junior Web Developer
in Norcross, GA

"Avid Design was a great place to begin learning web development. However, there were several front office issues such as timely pay, timely pay stubs, and timely job benefits. In other words, there were weeks where there were inconsistencies in pay. My first pay stub took nearly 3 months to receive as well as my benefits."

Person You Work For 2.7 / 5 People You Work With 2.7 / 5 Work Setting 2.7 / 5
Support You Get 2.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.7 / 5
Creative Director
in Burlington, MA

"From the big idea, to final delivery, I lead all parts of the creative process"

What do you like about working at Avid Technology?

"I built a great team. Every member digs in, everyone wants to create great stuff that moves the meter. Seeing ideas blossom into real deliverables that make people react is very cool."

"Listen a lot. Learn a lot. And don't ever settle."

What don't you like about working at Avid Technology?

"To often the company takes an inside baseball approach to solving challengesrather than conducting research and learning from real customers."

"Take the gloves off the brand. Push the limits. And most importantly, engage the users at every turn. They are sooo passionate about the productstheir input and reactions are GOLD."

Professional Services Consultant

What do you like about working at Avid Technology?

"The products are excellent, so far. There are good people in the trenches."

"Don't expect HR to communicate with you. They will not return emails or phone calls, even for internal candidates."

What don't you like about working at Avid Technology?

"I felt like an unappreciated cog in a large machine. Management treats individuals as disposable."

"Hire middle and upper management that know the industry. Those that are there now don't, and don't care to learn it. Customers smell this from a mile a way."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Service Account Manager

What do you like about working at Avid Technology?

"Not much. It has lost it's luster and lacks leadership. Work at home flexibility is good. Money is poor."

"Someone new coming in can demand good money. Once you get in, you will be stuck in that pay scale as career progresses."

What don't you like about working at Avid Technology?

"Don't promote from within. Compensation does not correlate to my yearly sales of $10 Mill. annually"

"Generate moral. Attempt to develop a head turning product rather than the same things with new packaging."