(based on 50 Atos Review Ratings)
Service Line Manager
in Brazil, IN

"I am currently a manager IT, leading a team of analysts and experts with various skills such as; Projects, Storage, Data Protection - in other words Backup and Restore, Database Oracle and SQL, Web Applications, operational systems, and I am also responsible for the first level team, here in Brazil we called the Command Center, are similar like the activities of a NOC (Network operational center)."

Atos Employee

"I've worked here for 2 years now. I can say this place has good projects, flexible timing, not so good pay, and not so good career options."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Wylie, TX

"I have worked for Atos (Actually Siemens Business Services which was acquired by Atos a couple of years ago) for the last 14 years. In the last couple of years I have seen a decline in rational business decisions that is leading Atos away from core business into a complete focus on cloud servicing. Key parts of the business have been sold to other companies that are cooperating now but which could be competitors in the future. The US workforce has been significantly affected, and, as a result, the company will be much less able to compete in the benefits space. In addition, I believe that other core businesses (such as security and data center) are in jeopardy of either being sent to 100% offshore teams or carved out and sold to other competitors in the marketplace."

in Francestown, NH
in Paris, ON

"I've worked for AtoS since 2009 and it was a very good experience."

in Washington, DC

"Hired as a new DBA to work with the re-org. No actions were taken to solidify my duties or to handle the transition smoothly. Overall, a very large disappointment."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Atos Employee

"ATOS, which acquired Siemens IT in 2008, is an IT solution company with a large focus on delivering IT solutions for back end solutions. With the purchase of Siemens IT it hoped to get into the desktop support space. However Siemens IT was never a strong solution provider of desktop services. Operations that were already lean became skeleton operations with not enough manpower to do the job needed. Rewards were not even clear when employees strived to achieve them."

IT Help Desk Specialist
in Corona, CA

"At the moment am working as a Sr.Software Engineer in Frankfurt since 2 years."

Technical Lead
in Mississauga, ON

"Many things depend on the working environment and reporting manager hierarchy. If they are good you can enjoy working at Atos. if they are starting favors and play politics then things get worst."

in Mississauga, ON

"I started to work with this company in December 2010 and from there I am with this company. They have strong foundation in development and support. They have their branches in more than 43 countries."

Windows Expert
in Russia, OH

"At the moment I occupy the position TOC Windows Team Lead for the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games at Atos International."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Senior Site Project Manager
in Katy, TX

"Working for AIG was a fantastic experience. My goals were clearly defined. My manager (Programs Manager) was there for me providing the resources I required to complete my assignments. My peers were very professional. I was able to work from home.Unfortunately AIG broke ties with ATOS which affected my continuance on the projects."

in Indian Trail, NC

"I have worked with Atos India Pvt Ltd. I found it to be good at appraising people for their good work"

IT Administrator
in Mason, OH

"I started with Siemens IT 10 years ago. The Siemens IT division was bought out by Atos. The company has taken care of itsemployees in the ten years I have been with them. I wake up and want to go to work each day, which is something a lot of my friends cannot say."

in Francesville, IN

"Good company to work with. Found them very enthusiastic."