20 Atos Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Atos Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 18 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Burbank, CA

"ATOS is like an other ITO. They are about increasing profit for their shareholders but do not expect pay raises, not even cost of living raises or actual advancement. The only thing cool is the environment but that has nothing to do with ATOS but the account you are on, ie Disney. Oh and get this. One of their actual requirements to get a pay raise is you cannot have gotten one the year before. IF you see a job ad run. IF you have no choice then only choose executive support roles as you will have better exposure to higher ups at Disney and may land yourself a coveted blue badge position. ATOS took the account over in 2015 from Xerox. At least Xerox gave us a Xmas party with raffled prizes. On our first ever Xmas lunch with ATOS they announced they were looking for "volunteers" to give up two days pay for the last week of Dec and if not enough people "volunteered" then they would have to furlough half of us for the whole last week of Dec."

Atos Anonymous Employee

"good company having issues with merger"

in Troy, MI

"Syntel is a good company, but it is extremely difficult for the campus to hire onboarding process. I loved my training, but I was immediately put on a project and asked to play on my phone all day because nobody would give me any hands-on training. I asked for tasks and training and access to things but was consistently ignored. This is a similar experience to most of the other 20 or so classmates in my training class."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Santa Clara, CA

"I've worked in Atos for 10 months. I joined right out of my college and I mostly enjoyed what I did over there. The team lead was helpful throughout my stay at Atos and the deadlines to complete the task were flexible which helped me in understanding new technologies. The higher management didn't have a clear understanding of the direction in which the project was going, the requirements used to change often and sometimes we were asked to redo some modules entirely."

Average Atos Attributes by Anonymous Employee

Atos Anonymous Employee

"Global company with US based headquarters in Dallas. Stretched management team, stretched financial situation, uncooperative teams across the globe who don't team up for the greater good, but want what's in it for them."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Portland, OR

"Good place to work for Daimler truck North America. Specifically on legacy modernization platforms and adding value to end users."

Atos Anonymous Employee

"Great company to work for 2019."

in Rockaway, NJ

"These 5 star ratings I see posted must be coming from management - the best thing to come my way in this company was the day I left. Looking in the rear-view mirror of this chapter in my career I see nothing but a dung hill."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Indianapolis, IN

"I've worked with Atos India Pvt. Ltd. since September 2012. The profile assigned to me after the training was of a MSSQL Database Administrator for the project COCTEAU having Standard Chartered Bank as the client."

Atos Anonymous Employee

"I've worked here for 2 years now. I can say this place has good projects, flexible timing, not so good pay, and not so good career options."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5