(based on 100 Arrow Electronics Review Ratings)
"Arrow was my first job with a big organization and it was a great place to learn."
Posted 10 years ago in San Jose, CA
Arrow Electronics Employee

"I have been an employee of Arrow past two years. I like the work and my customers a lot; unfortunately, I haven't moved-up since then. And, also my compensation package is significantly lower than the market average for my experience and knowledge. I will stay neutral for any recommendation for working at Arrow. Most definitely, I am looking forward to moving on ASAP."

Systems Engineer
in Alpharetta, GA

"I've worked for Arrow for over 24 years, and they are a great company to work for."

Arrow Electronics (162)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is E-Plus (7)
2.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Verifi (6)
Arrow Electronics Employee

"Innovative company. Behind the times in pay scale."

in Reno, NV

"Arrow Electronics is a solid, well managed organization which focuses on a 5 year out business approach."

Average Arrow Electronics Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Arrow Electronics Employee

"I worked for Arrow for years, and it a fun job. You'll get to work with a different system every day and meeting goals feel great. Sadly there's no career option, it will only have an opening once someone retires."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Director
in Reno, NV

"Arrow electronics provides guidance, support, and the tools to its cusotmers that allow them to excel in electronic product innovation. With a focus on the Internet of Tings (IoT), sensor and PCB manufacturing, and supply chain solutions, Arrow is an exemplary model for what a true guiding partner can do for an electronics manufacturing and component supplier or end user."

Logistics Service Manager
in Reno, NV

"I worked at Arrow Electronics, Sustainability Division, for 1 1/2 years and it was a great opportunity and great place to work. The main focus was on employee retention and customer satisfaction. Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control, Arrow closed their sustainability division affecting more than 2000 people worldwide."

Logistics Associate Manager
in Gahanna, OH

"Reverse logistics and process improvement are my specialties. Recently, 5S principles centered around R2 certification auditing to ensure a lessening of the company's environmental impact."

in Centennial, CO

"I worked in Arrow's asset disposition business, which they closed in late 2019. Despite the closure I felt like we provided a valuable service and our clients were satisfied."

Associate Logistics Manager
in Gahanna, OH

"I worked for Arrow since 2011 and have experienced a great amount of change during my tenure. They provided opportunities for growth, change, and promotion. As a result of my experience with Arrow I was able to grow and build myself not only as an individual but an employee for the future."

Arrow Electronics Employee

"I work for Arrow Electronics, it is a 30 billion dollar company and I work for Arrow digital as a technical business analyst."

Arrow Electronics Employee

"They suck, I worked for them since 2007, got laid off, then got re-hired again after 9 months later to start all over again from 17.65 an hour to 11.00 an hour."

in Englewood, CO

"Don't believe what you read on this site. Most finance employees make less than 37K a year, with an average of 30 years experience in their jobs, we can't afford to live in the state of Colorado anymore, most finance employees don't qualify to rent a 1 bdrm apt. But, our mgmt brags about being the largest publicly traded company, builds multi-million race cars for paraplegic driver and our CEO salary is amongst the highest in the industry. Hmmm."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Database Analyst
in Englewood, CO

"Support, training, and professional development are non-existent at Arrow. Managers do not effectively communicate expectations to employees and change policies and procedures frequently. Lack of cohesive vision contributes to a chaotic and ineffective work climate. Office politics are VICIOUS and RAMPANT. You will be spied on and your phone/computer use will be monitored daily."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Englewood, CO

"Great place to work with flexible hours. Pressure can mount but for someone that welcomes pressure and overcoming obstacles, this will be a welcomed challenge. Oversight is performance based and there are no assumptions that long days and hours put in = better performance. The employees are entrusted with their own success."