Zillow Employee Job Reviews

Browse Zillow Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 16 Zillow Review Ratings)

4.6
4.8
4.6
Zillow Employee

"Great organization, with a lot of great people! Regardless of your role, it's important to remember this is a sales organization, so all values point back to sales. Unless you're in a truly technical role, everything you do at Zillow revolves around the sales process."

Zillow Employee

"I have been so happy with Zillow's culture and commitment to employee and company growth. Unfortunately as the market has changed, Zillow will be closing the doors to my division. I am deeply saddened by this but I know that when one door closes, another door opens!"

Zillow Employee

"Zillow was a great company until they did massive layoffs. There was some error and oversight on executive leadership that caused the company to lose billions of dollars within several quarters. The benefits were fantastic and the culture was amazing. However, I question if they had people in the right places to perform the right duties."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Estimator
in Lake Oswego, OR

"I have worked for Zillow almost two years. The Culture is amazing. Being apart of a company that lives by its core values is incredible. As an Estimator, my role and my responsibilities were clear and precise. My leadership allowed for my natural leadership to shine. I give Zillow five out of five"

in Charlotte, NC

"The company invests a lot in employee satisfaction including many wellness programs. They are very serious about their culture and company values and they make a real effort to ensure that all employees are a good "fit" culturally. In my experience I was very impressed with my team and how well we all interacted and worked together, and I never met an employee who was not interested in helping others."

Zillow Employee

"My current role at Zillow has allowed me a vast amount of knowledge and growth. I enjoy the resources and the collaborative work environment as well. My only note for management would be to iron out some of the communication between upper management and the sales floor. Information is given often very last minute, which is understandable in some cases, but when it affects your daily jobs flow continually, the more notice the better we can do our jobs."

Zillow Employee

"Zillow Group is a great company that is growing quickly. There is a lot of potential to succeed here and the work culture is very relaxed, as are most tech companies. Each department is different, but most management is helpful and will do whatever is necessary to help with your career development."

Zillow Employee

"I'm ok not having to do this."

Lead Systems Engineer

"I have worked at Zillow for 8 and a half years, it has been a very good experience and I am still here. I like it here, just exploring some new opportunities."

Zillow Employee

"Great company, management can improve."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Zillow Employee

"I've worked for Zillow Group before many people even knew what it was and certainly before it was as big as it is now. I started with a very small group on people and we didn't even have a sales process... The company has grown to several offices world-wide and Zillow is now a household name. However, upper management has changed our commission structure to where it is very difficult to make the money we once made, yet the work is becoming more and more difficult. They have a great product and I wish they would understand the value of their veterans that helped them get where they are today."

Zillow Employee

"Overall, Zillow is a great company to work for. They employ over 300 employees in their Irvine office. The culture is great and everyone is respectful."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Full Stack Developer

"Zillow is a great place to work. There are great benefits and a wonderful team culture."

Zillow Employee

"I worked for Zillow Group for 1 1/2 years. The company is very innovative and a huge asset to the real estate industry and is progressively changing the way consumers shop for their next homes. The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA and employs 4000+ employees."

Zillow Employee

"Great company to work for with visionary leadership at the C-Level. Tons of opportunity for upward career mobility at the headquarters in Seattle, WA. Exceptional benefits."