10 Zillow Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Zillow Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 10 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Charlotte, NC

"The company invests a lot in employee satisfaction including many wellness programs. They are very serious about their culture and company values and they make a real effort to ensure that all employees are a good "fit" culturally. In my experience I was very impressed with my team and how well we all interacted and worked together, and I never met an employee who was not interested in helping others."

Zillow Anonymous Employee

"My current role at Zillow has allowed me a vast amount of knowledge and growth. I enjoy the resources and the collaborative work environment as well. My only note for management would be to iron out some of the communication between upper management and the sales floor. Information is given often very last minute, which is understandable in some cases, but when it affects your daily jobs flow continually, the more notice the better we can do our jobs."

Zillow Anonymous Employee

"Zillow Group is a great company that is growing quickly. There is a lot of potential to succeed here and the work culture is very relaxed, as are most tech companies. Each department is different, but most management is helpful and will do whatever is necessary to help with your career development."

Zillow Anonymous Employee

"I'm ok not having to do this."

Average Zillow Attributes by Anonymous Employee

4.6
Zillow Anonymous Employee

"Great company, management can improve."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Zillow Anonymous Employee

"I've worked for Zillow Group before many people even knew what it was and certainly before it was as big as it is now. I started with a very small group on people and we didn't even have a sales process... The company has grown to several offices world-wide and Zillow is now a household name. However, upper management has changed our commission structure to where it is very difficult to make the money we once made, yet the work is becoming more and more difficult. They have a great product and I wish they would understand the value of their veterans that helped them get where they are today."

Zillow Anonymous Employee

"Overall, Zillow is a great company to work for. They employ over 300 employees in their Irvine office. The culture is great and everyone is respectful."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Zillow Anonymous Employee

"I worked for Zillow Group for 1 1/2 years. The company is very innovative and a huge asset to the real estate industry and is progressively changing the way consumers shop for their next homes. The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA and employs 4000+ employees."

Zillow Anonymous Employee

"Great company to work for with visionary leadership at the C-Level. Tons of opportunity for upward career mobility at the headquarters in Seattle, WA. Exceptional benefits."

in Lincoln, NE

"This place has pampered me in a way that will spoil me for future employers. The work is challenging, but comes with great reward. Great ways to relax during breaks, great food catered in a couple times a month. Amazing people!"