87 Wayne State University Reviews

Browse Wayne State University Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Wayne State University give their company a 4.2 rating out of 5.0 - which is 7% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Wayne State University employees are Graduate Teaching Assistants submitting an average rating of 4.9 and Graduate Research Assistants also with a rating of 4.9.

(based on 71 Wayne State University Review Ratings)
4.6
4.6
"My time of work at Wayne State University was the most brilliant and rewarding experience that I've ever had working with anyone."
Posted 9 years ago in Detroit, MI
Student Assistant
in Detroit, MI

"I worked for Wayne State University as a Student Assistant. My job tasks included receiving Textbooks and shelving the books. Helping Customers find their books, maintaining book delivery records. It was a very good job while I was studying for my Masters degree."

Research Engineer
in Detroit, MI

"I currently work as a research engineer at Wayne State's Karmanos Cancer Institute. In this position, I develop ultrasound devices for breast and cervical cancer detection. This involves developing Matlab code for back projection image reconstruction of ultrasonic and photoacoustic data."

in Detroit, MI

"Wayne state is a research institution that offers superior research where you have the opportunity to work closely with highly productive faculty. Wayne State University - School of Medicine remains one of the smallest R1 rated universities in the country."

in Detroit, MI

"Wayne state university is great place for studying"

Average Wayne State University Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Detroit, MI

"I worked as Research Assistant at BME department in Wayne State University. Research and development at Wayne state university is very vast and it is done in every field of engineering. The research at Wayne state will surely help people in various ways."

in Detroit, MI

"Good Place to Work and thrive"

in Detroit, MI

"This is an amazing place to work at, but I am looking to move forward to an new start with my new degree."

Project Assistant
in Detroit, MI

"I have been working with Wayne State Facility, Planning and Management since last one year. People in my office are really supportive and of helping nature. I like the vibes that I get in my office while working around these people."

in Detroit, MI

"Good people to work with also a good work environment"

in Detroit, MI

"Great organizations that help Wayne state student's work in their related fields."

Operations Manager
in Detroit, MI

"Best experience. the best environment to work in a team"

in Detroit, MI

"Excellent workplace to work. The environment is of learning through shared experiences and interactive discussion. Getting opportunities to challenge your own limits and pushing boundaries for better understanding and serving the organization. It is the desire of any employee to be recognized for his efficient work and workplaces which recognize the efforts of its employees are always most sorted."

in Detroit, MI

"I have worked with Wayne State University. it has a good research approach covering all aspects. good university for those who are keen in their research interest"

in Detroit, MI

"Wayne State University is a great place to work. It has a couple of learning opportunities."

Engineering Intern
in Detroit, MI

"I am Deepesh Gopalakrishnan, currently working as an Battery Research Engineer - Intern at Mercedes Benz Research and Development North America, Redford, MI. I am PhD student at Wayne state university, about to defend my thesis in Feb 2020. At Wayne state, I focus on synthesis of electrode - electrolyte materials for long lived batteries through dendrite suppression. I have completed my dual masters in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology from University of Madras, India after my bachelor's degree in Physics. I have also worked as a Junior Research Fellow at IISER TVM, in Nanomaterials for Energy applications lab for 2 years, where I synthesized various 2D nanomaterials. I have published near 10 peer reviewed international journal articles and patented 3 of my findings in the materials field. I have 8 years of experience in the field of materials, and energy - specially battery materials. Please have a look at my resume and let me know if I meet your requirements for the position. Thanks and Regards, Yours sincerely, Deepesh Gopalakrishnan +1 313 358 4829"