1 Victoria's Secret Staffing Coordinator Reviews

Browse Victoria's Secret Reviews by Job Title →

Staffing Coordinators at Victoria's Secret give their company a 1.9 out of 5.0, while the average rating for Victoria's Secret is 3.6, making them 62% less happy than every other employee at Victoria's Secret and 62% less happy than every other Staffing Coordinator on CareerBliss - the happiest Staffing Coordinators work for Crown Services.

1.9
(based on 1 Staffing Coordinator Review Rating)
Staffing Coordinator

What do you like about working at Victoria's Secret?

"Nothing, anymore. I used to absolutely love it, but it is horrible now."

"Don't be shy! We like people who are outgoing and super-friendly! Be on time! We don't give second chances if you are late or don't show up. Make sure on your application you leave really reliable references, because we do check them all. Also, make sure you fill in the application correctly and neatly."

What don't you like about working at Victoria's Secret?

"The managers are all incredibly unorganized, unprofessional and disrespectful. The company does not care about their associates at all. My team at my store has reached out to H R, our district manager and now ethics and nothing has been done to imprvove our situation. Everyone is treated unequally and it makes it difficult to come in to work and do our jobs appropriately."

"Respect every member of the Victoria's Secret team and truly appreciate them. Not just the store managers."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5