United Healthcare Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse United Healthcare Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at United Healthcare give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest United Healthcare employees are Senior Project Managers submitting an average rating of 4.0.

(based on 36 United Healthcare Review Ratings)

United Healthcare Employee

"I've worked for UHG since 2013."

Scrum Master

"United healthcare is a family-oriented company."

United Healthcare Employee

"I'VE WORKED FOR UHG FOR THE LAST 17 YEARS AND WATCHED THE COMPANY GROW TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES IN THE WORLD"

Registered Nurse

"I have worked for UHC Optum for 2 years as an infusion nurse. I love the ease of scheduling and the delivery experience of patient care. They are a family friendly and employee driven company. There is a variety of areas to progress through the company. The pay is also competitive."

Provider Relations Representative

"I have worked for United HealthGroup for 3 years and it offered flexibility and learning opportunities for advancement."

United Healthcare Employee

"no review needed ......................................"

"I worked for United Healthcare for 13+ years. I enjoyed the experience very much. I was able to work with many different technologies. This allowed me to grow more than I had ever expected. I feel my long experience will bring value add to any position made available to me."

Nurse Practitioner

"Working for United health care over the years has been remarkable. UHC is on the cutting edge of healthcare delivery, with emphasis on access to care. My work with them has been in the long term care setting and in home visits. UHC provides the equipment and training needed to do the job well."

United Healthcare Employee

"I have worked for United Healthcare for over five years. The thing I liked about the company is that they look for innovative ways to improve healthcare"

Director of Clinical Operations

"I worked for United Healthcare for 5 years. I was incredibly impressed by both local and national leadership, and the company's core values. UHC truly lives its core values."

Senior Project Manager

"The job was interesting and challenging for me as this was my first position within an insurance company. I was able to learn a lot very quickly and was running programs without any support of the project management team within 1 month. The only negative was the project management structure and not having enough work to keep me."

Senior Project Manager

"I had a very interesting experience as it my first job in the insurance industry. My projects were varied from regulatory to process improvement to member satisfaction. Compensation and benefits were great. My only negative is the structure of the project management teams was unusual and resulted in insufficient work to keep me on the payroll."

Senior Project Manager

"The overall compensation is good The lifestyle of Workplace environment is good The relationship with co-workers is good I would recommend strongly and great work place."

Product Owner

"I worked for United Healthcare for nearly 3 years. It is a good company to work for, you are a valued employee and the teams are wonderful to work with. Even though my position was eliminated, my manager still keeps in touch with me, as well as others. I think I made friends for life."

Hearing Instrument Specialist

"I have worked for United Healthcare for over 1 year now. When I started this company's values lined up with mine perfectly. I loved the patient-centered care and I enjoyed the environment; even as a remote employee, I was able to feel like part of the group. Changes this year have been a little rocky but overall this company values their people. My supervisors were very supportive and encouraging."

United Healthcare Reviews FAQs

Is United Healthcare a good company to work for?

United Healthcare has an overall rating of 3.9 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 36 United Healthcare Review Ratings left anonymously by United Healthcare employees, which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 89% of employees would recommend working at United Healthcare.

Does United Healthcare pay their employees well?

United Healthcare employees earn $45,000 annually on average, or $22 per hour, which is 32% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 30 United Healthcare employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find United Healthcare Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at United Healthcare?

89% of employees would recommend working at United Healthcare with the overall rating of 3.9 out of 5. Employees also rated United Healthcare 4.0 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.7 for Rewards You Receive, 3.4 for Growth Opportunities and 3.7 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at United Healthcare?

According to our data, the highest paying job at United Healthcare is a Regional Director of Marketing at $220,000 annually. Browse United Healthcare Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at United Healthcare?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at United Healthcare is a Agent at $15,000 annually. Browse United Healthcare Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at United Healthcare?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at United Healthcare to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.