On average, employees at Unisys give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Unisys employees are Senior Software Engineers submitting an average rating of 4.2 and Principal Engineers with a rating of 4.0.

(based on 144 Unisys Review Ratings)

Technician
in Cleveland, OH

"This company is excellent!"

Senior Consultant
in Washington, DC

"I've worked for Unisys Inc. since 2019. I find it to be a wonderful company with friendly management and a competitive employment package. The company fosters a culture of cooperation and on the job training is elite. I would recommend anyone looking for a job to consider working for Unisys Inc."

Unisys (235)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Wright Express (5)
2.4 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Retalix Ltd. (12)
in Indiana, PA

"I've worked for Unisys , India Bangalore. The projects which I was working as QA Tester are fast developing, and the work environment has always been challenging and gave chance to utilize and enhance my skills."

in Blue Bell, PA

"I have worked for Unisys for the past year. Unisys is a company that offered a wide range of consulting services. It is a multinational company that offers good benefits to its employees and opportunities for education."

in Milton, NY

"Unisys is a large company and my review mostly reflects my experience in my particular department. When I joined a few years ago, the department was just starting to hire remote workers. I've worked remote before and enjoyed it, but it comes with unique challenges that were not addressed here. Communication was sparse and we were not a team so much as a collection of individuals. These are pretty fatal shortcomings for a remote setup. My boss was nice and tried to be supportive in his own way, but had too much on his plate to really see the extent of the issues we had. It could be worth looking at opportunities here, but be sure to ask questions regarding your position, the team dynamic, and any other concerns."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Murrayville, GA

"My experience with Unisys has been enjoyable. Management is adequate and there is small set of those really trying to modernize and move the company forward."

in Englewood, CO

"I no longer work here, and have moved on."

in Blue Bell, PA

"I have worked for Unisys over the past 2 years and have found the staff to be professional, by coworkers to be genuine and concerned about the work we do and my management to lead with conviction."

in Augusta, GA

"Awesome company to work for and you will be able to promote very fast throughout the company. Diversity is a big deal to me and as you join the team you will meet a lot of people with the same ambition as you. Have an open mind and be willing to take positive criticism if you want to succeed."

Architect
in Fremont, CA

"I have worked for Unisys for over 5 years. I greatly value the commitment with which Unisys focuses to deliver state of the art solutions in public sector to make the welfare reach to public."

in Blue Bell, PA

"I started with Unisys as a Field Services Technician, and they paid for my Security Clearance as well as my Security+ Certification. This is due to them recently winning a contract with the US Air Force. The work environment is friendly, but Unisys has been lacking in supplying us with the needed equipment. Overall, it has been a positive experience, but every company has its downsides."

in Salt Lake City, UT

"I didn't actually get to do my job.."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Irving, TX

"I worked for UNISYS for a while and they hafe been a great company. I just need more for what I am tring to do in my life at this time. I look forward to working for a company that value my talents and not affaid to compinsate me at the same time."

Hardware Engineer
in Reston, VA

"I have only been employed by this company for 5 months and have found that they are extremely unorganized, or prepared for federal government contracts."

Application Architect