On average, employees at Unisys give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Unisys employees are Senior Software Engineers submitting an average rating of 4.2 and Systems Analysts with a rating of 4.0.

(based on 132 Unisys Review Ratings)
Architect
in Fremont, CA

"I have worked for Unisys for over 5 years. I greatly value the commitment with which Unisys focuses to deliver state of the art solutions in public sector to make the welfare reach to public."

in Blue Bell, PA

"I started with Unisys as a Field Services Technician, and they paid for my Security Clearance as well as my Security+ Certification. This is due to them recently winning a contract with the US Air Force. The work environment is friendly, but Unisys has been lacking in supplying us with the needed equipment. Overall, it has been a positive experience, but every company has its downsides."

Unisys (222)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Wright Express (5)
1.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Ayoka (6)
in Salt Lake City, UT

"I didn't actually get to do my job.."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Irving, TX

"I worked for UNISYS for a while and they hafe been a great company. I just need more for what I am tring to do in my life at this time. I look forward to working for a company that value my talents and not affaid to compinsate me at the same time."

Average Unisys Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Hardware Engineer
in Reston, VA

"I have only been employed by this company for 5 months and have found that they are extremely unorganized, or prepared for federal government contracts."

Application Architect
in Fairfax, VA

"Excellent"

in Boca Raton, FL

"Integral executive with 12 years of background in supply chain management for companies in the energy, e-commerce, bank, industrial and telecommunications sectors, in activities such as warehouse management, inventory control, customs procedures, imports and exports procedures, local and international distribution, agreements control with vendors, compliance, metrics management and cost control.?Also, a career path in customer service and local-international purchases in companies from multiple economic sectors, team management. Performed as leader of interdisciplinary teams, developer of great benefits for organizations, visionary and innovative, in the search for continuous improvement processes and strategic business"

in Reston, VA

"Good place to work. Encourage collaboration within your group and when needed outside your group. The folks I worked with were excellent and stepped up when help was needed. They offer some good in house training programs. They really tried to keep me on board after the contract I worked on was sent offshore. They could not find anything so I was eventually laid off. They do offer competitive benefits and good pay."

in Washington, DC

"Great place to work if your just starting out in the Information Technology field."

in Salt Lake City, UT

"I have worked for Unisys for the last few years. Overall it has been a very positive experience."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Roseville, CA

"I don't have positive comments on Unisys. It's not a correct place for young and experienced professionals like me."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Salt Lake City, UT

"I was with Unisys for over ten years. As the company lost contracts in the Out Sourcing arena, the engaged to low cost contractors in India, cut services, laid off employees, and began the micromanaging mania epidemic at so many large companies. Happy to have gotten out and laughing at them monthly as they still have to pay a pension."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Channel Sales Manager
in Blue Bell, PA

"While there are some wonderful people there and very bright engineers, the company is mired in the past and is painfully slow and stogey. They cannot seem to enter the 21st century, due possibly to the advanced age of the staff. They are not nimble and struggle with new concepts and new ways of doing business. Regardless of some of the great solutions created, it looks they will continue to spiral downward into obscurity. I would not recommend joining this organization."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Application Developer
in Reston, VA

"I like working for Unisys. It gives us good working environment and ability to grow."

Graphic Designer
in Reston, VA

"I really enjoyed working in Unisys. I have learned a lot."