(based on 144 Unisys Review Ratings)

Unisys Employee

"Great company to work. I have met a lot of professionals and just a nice person."

in Bridgewater, NJ

"I have worked for Unisys for over 8 years. I started out below market hoping to take advantage of some of the companies other opportunities, however I was always over worked and never got the opportunity. There were not any pay increases for the first 6 years, and the first one was less than 1% with an excellent review, and the next year was 1.5%. A few years ago they even chopped vacation for those that had been with the company for a long time, now maxing out at 3 weeks. People that had been with the company for 15+ years all lost their additional vacation. I know of one that lost 3 weeks, so he retired. They operate at minimum manpower so everyone is overworked underpaid and under appreciated."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Blue Bell, PA

"I have enjoyed my time here, but constant talk of merit increase with no action, along with no potential for upward growth without having to move is preventing me from wanting to stay here."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Boca Raton, FL

"Integral executive with 12 years of background in supply chain management for companies in the energy, e-commerce, bank, industrial and telecommunications sectors, in activities such as warehouse management, inventory control, customs procedures, imports and exports procedures, local and international distribution, agreements control with vendors, compliance, metrics management and cost control.?Also, a career path in customer service and local-international purchases in companies from multiple economic sectors, team management. Performed as leader of interdisciplinary teams, developer of great benefits for organizations, visionary and innovative, in the search for continuous improvement processes and strategic business"

in Reston, VA

"Good place to work. Encourage collaboration within your group and when needed outside your group. The folks I worked with were excellent and stepped up when help was needed. They offer some good in house training programs. They really tried to keep me on board after the contract I worked on was sent offshore. They could not find anything so I was eventually laid off. They do offer competitive benefits and good pay."

in Washington, DC

"Great place to work if your just starting out in the Information Technology field."

in Salt Lake City, UT

"I have worked for Unisys for the last few years. Overall it has been a very positive experience."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Roseville, CA

"I don't have positive comments on Unisys. It's not a correct place for young and experienced professionals like me."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Salt Lake City, UT

"I was with Unisys for over ten years. As the company lost contracts in the Out Sourcing arena, the engaged to low cost contractors in India, cut services, laid off employees, and began the micromanaging mania epidemic at so many large companies. Happy to have gotten out and laughing at them monthly as they still have to pay a pension."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Channel Sales Manager
in Blue Bell, PA

"While there are some wonderful people there and very bright engineers, the company is mired in the past and is painfully slow and stogey. They cannot seem to enter the 21st century, due possibly to the advanced age of the staff. They are not nimble and struggle with new concepts and new ways of doing business. Regardless of some of the great solutions created, it looks they will continue to spiral downward into obscurity. I would not recommend joining this organization."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Application Developer
in Reston, VA

"I like working for Unisys. It gives us good working environment and ability to grow."

Graphic Designer
in Reston, VA

"I really enjoyed working in Unisys. I have learned a lot."

in Indianapolis, IN

"I worked for Unisys and was contracted to Eli Lilly. I worked there for just under four years and really enjoyed working with everyone in the organization. Management was excellent and my coworkers were great to work with to obtain knowledge from their experiences."

Senior Software Engineer

"Good work environment, benefits are also good."

Infrastructure Solutions Architect
in Bluebell, UT

"I've worked for Unisys India as a pre-sales solution architect. I have worked on couple of Europe and America RFPs in Network and security."