On average, employees at Uber give their company a 4.3 rating out of 5.0 - which is 10% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Uber employees are Drivers submitting an average rating of 4.2.

(based on 75 Uber Review Ratings)

4.7
in Matteson, IL

"I must admit that I enjoyed working for Uber overall. After a lot of years of working on someone else's schedule and working for some not so good bosses, it was amazingly pleasant to make my own schedule and to be my own boss. It was nice meeting different people and having some conversation with most. The money wasn't bad, but I have learned that it is not so much about how much you make but much more about how you handle what you make. But when you add in the freedom of no boss and your own schedule, wow, it was pretty nice for quite a while."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Technical Consultant

"I've worked for Uber for over three years. It is an excellent company for an entry level engineer to get a start in the industry."

in Orlando, FL

"I have worked for Uber since 2018, and i have found it to be a great company but i believe its time to take my expertise somewhere else so i can grow more in my career and also help solve problems for the company i am working for."

Chauffeur

"Great job work your own hours"

Delivery Driver
in Brooklyn, NY

"Uber great company to work for. They make it easy to do your job."

in Nashville, TN

"I've worked for Uber for over 5 years. It's a nice job to have , if your a self starter, because you have to be proactive to make money. I did pretty well for myself, especially in the summer time when it is the busiest. If I ever needed help or had questions Uber services was there to help. The only bad part of this job is some passengers are rude and/or puke in your car. I drove in Nashville, TN and we are known for partying at our bars."

Driver
in Boston, MA

"I have worked with Uber since 2018, this role is also my current employment as it stands. This role had no set start and end times but I find myself waking up early to start work that then stretched late into the night most days. Once I began to get an understanding of the job, I began to tailor work hours around major events and holidays while maintaining high customer satisfaction."

Courier
in San Francisco, CA

"I love working part time for Uber as a food courier. Working as an independent contractor and being able to pick my own hours has been a blessing, especially while taking rigorous engineering courses. I would absolutely recommend the position as a side job!"

Uber Employee

"I've worked with Uber in 2017 and then with Uber Eats in 2020. It's a fast moving company and provides ample opportunities for professional growth."

in San Francisco, CA

"No company is perfect, but Uber gives you the freedom to really show your personality in your workflow, and has excellent benefits. I would recommend for anybody that has aspirations to pursue a career at Uber to do so."

in San Francisco, CA

"Enjoyed my internship over the summer!"

Fulfillment Operations Manager
in San Francisco, CA

"I've worked for Uber for over a year. The passion, drive and execution of the team have lead this opportunity to be biblical."

in San Francisco, CA

"Going down hill, will be further away from tier 1 tech company"

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Operations Manager

"I've worked with Uber since the past 2 and a half years in various roles in operations. I personally love the company's culture of making the employee act as owners and give them the responsibility to do to the best of their abilities. It had been an amazing learning experience as well since you get to interact with so many verticals expanding your skillset."

Product Manager
in San Francisco, CA

"It's alright. The co-workers are bright and helpful, but the management team is not very transparent and good as they brag themselves. It's also a big company so don't expect to have tons of impact or scope."