(based on 32 Uber Review Ratings)
4.6
in Illinois City, IL

"I have been a part of the Uber team since 2017, Uber has taught me so much how to adapt to different cultures, different people, and different personalities. Every day is a test most days it’s a debate. You are willing to do what it takes to get 5 stars and great compliments not only that a total stranger is trusting you and sometimes their family with their life. Uber has been a very adventurous learning experience. I am happy to be a part of the team. The greatest part I am my own boss, I love the pay and the fact I can access my whenever I want"

in Chattanooga, TN

"I worked for uber for about a year. In the beginning everything was great. Good pay, great incentives. About 2 months before i stopped working for them they pulled all incentives. Those were something that i banked on to survive. New people were hired on and given incentives, but since i had worked for them for so long and made more money than most they took them away. Therefore; i had to find other means of employment. I would not work for this company again. Also, wear and tear on your vehicle is not worth it."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Account Representative
in San Francisco, CA

"I learned many positive aspects of client management, on-boarding, pre-sales strategy, and closing through my time at Uber. The people I worked with were great and I even participated in the Uber soccer and basketball teams after work. Management did a great job looking out for you and setting you up for success, however the organization was lacking at times. Overall a very positive experience and I would recommend this position for anyone looking to gain all the necessary skills to be a great Account Executive/Manager."

in Providence, RI

"I have worked with Uber for a little over a year and I can say that it is a good place to work with the best co-workers. The Managers and Supervisors are also ready to put one through all the way."

in Omaha, NE

"They give less and take so much"

Uber Employee

"I've worked for Uber since 2018. They are a good company because of their flexibility. They allow you to work any time you are available which has been very helpful as a college student."

Service Desk Technician
in San Francisco, CA

"I've worked at Uber for more than 4 years and have seen the company grow greatly. I've had more than 4 different managers during my time, each better than the last. I can't talk enough about how well we hire and how much my current co-workers have helped me grow."

in San Francisco, CA

"actually this job is not a full-time job it's as independent contractor, I like it because it's flexible and available all the time. it's great for me since I go to school for coding, and can work whenever I want. I don't like how the customer treats me some time and how the company takes more than 50% of every ride not as the contract said which is 26%!"

Independent Contractor
in Columbus, OH

"I have worked for Uber/Lyft since 2017 as an independent contractor. I feel that the company does not look out for its employees as much as it could. I would like to work for an organization that worries and takes care of its employees as well."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Uber Employee

"I've worked with Uber for three and a half years. The company provides a great service to the public. Two areas that need the most improvement is the internal customer service and compensation to the drivers that generate the income for the company."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Boston, MA

"My time spent working as a Rideshare driver with Uber was a great great experience. The very little issues I had working with the app were quickly resolved. Ever any problems that required a face-to-face meeting with a uber representative my questions were always quickly acknowledged and resolved."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Uber Driver
in Reno, NV

"I've been an uber driver for a few months and so far it has been great."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
CRM Leader
in San Francisco, CA

"Very high strung startup with people who have hardly any experience in managing people."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Santa Monica, CA

"I worked at Uber almost 4y in a management capacity with approximately 14 direct reports at the highest point. It was an incredible learning experience in managing both people and data analytics. Working at Uber in a managerial role requires a person who is tough and authentic, capable of leading and adapting. I became that person because of Uber and am equipped for anything now because of my time there."

Delivery Driver

"For the past few years I have worked for Uber first starting off as a transportation driver and now working as a delivery driver. Uber is a well respected company as it is a International company making transportation safer for everyone. The freedom with your own schedule is one of the most respected values about the company."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5