Texas A&M University Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Texas A&M University Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 220 Texas A&M University Review Ratings)

"Working as a student worker at essm.tamu.edu would give you a lot of freedom at the workplace. It is an excellent place to work with a laid back supervisor and a decent compensation for a part time job. The co workers are amazing and the place is well connected by the university bus."
Posted 8 years ago in College Station, TX
Communication Coordinator

"I've worked for the Department of Information Technology at Texas A&M for 6 months and my time there has been wonderful. Our values on diversity and inclusion fostered my connection and growth with the company. I would recommend someone to work here if they're looking for a job in a low-speed city."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Texas A&M University Employee

"A good place to work. Work life balance"

Texas A&M University (252)

4.9 Highest Rated in this Industry is Northwest Missouri State University (6)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Vatterott College (8)
Texas A&M University Employee

"I have worked for TAMU transportation services for around 2 years. Through my employment, I gained valuable experience in safety, responsibility, and independence. This was a very fulfilling work experience while enrolled at Texas A&M, and I would recommend it to students looking for a fulfilling student worker position."

Student Assistant

"I've worked here for 9 months, the professor here is great and willing to listen to advice. The fund is quite good for research."

Texas A&M University Employee

"Great place to work your way through school."

Lead Developer

"This is a great company great people and fun to work for there is such a hard road to advance. some retire in their first position."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Texas A&M University Employee

"I have been a Graduate Teaching Assistant for all of a month but working with fellow students and aiding my class to learn, understand and implement circuits has been very fulfilling. I have been able to pick up virtues like patience, team-work and crisis management"

Texas A&M University Employee

"I worked in Texas A&M University, Chemical Engineering department from 2015-2020. The research facility, lab, and environment are all pretty decent."

Research Assistant

"I have worked at Texas A&M University. It has a well-balanced work environment."

Research Assistant

"It is a really good place to work you have all the resources available to do your research Professors help you with all kinds of engineering problems"

Resident Advisor

"I worked for Texas A&M University Kingsville Housing Department for about two years. I was easily one of the top workers there always putting on a friendly face and talking with students and residents every day. However, there was a decline in the mood once the long time boss had left and then people started getting cut from their job due to budget cuts in the department. Other than that I left with my head held high and thanked everyone there who helped me along the way"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Texas A&M University Employee

"The Department of Chemical Engineering at TAMU is one of the best in the world and offers excellent learning opportunities for all the students."

Web Developer

"I feel great working for Texas A&M University. All the employees are very friendly and its a great place to learn. I have been working there for the past 2 years and I have learned a lot of new skills, not only in the technological aspect but also in leadership aspects. I would rate it 4.5/5 working there. Thank you"

Texas A&M University Employee

"I've worked with Dr. Choi (Academic Advisor of the Civil branch) for 6 months and I have no complaints against him. He is calm and a helpful person"

Research Assistant

"Worked at Texas A&M University of two years. Amazing experience and learned a lot. Worthwhile. Very professional"

Texas A&M University Reviews FAQs

Is Texas A&M University a good company to work for?

Texas A&M University has an overall rating of 4.2 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 220 Texas A&M University Review Ratings left anonymously by Texas A&M University employees, which is 8% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 98% of employees would recommend working at Texas A&M University.

Does Texas A&M University pay their employees well?

Texas A&M University employees earn $30,000 annually on average, or $14 per hour, which is 55% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 134 Texas A&M University employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Texas A&M University Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Texas A&M University?

98% of employees would recommend working at Texas A&M University with the overall rating of 4.2 out of 5. Employees also rated Texas A&M University 4.2 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.8 for Rewards You Receive, 3.8 for Growth Opportunities and 4.3 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Texas A&M University?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Texas A&M University is a PhD Candidate at $50,088,000 annually. Browse Texas A&M University Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Texas A&M University?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Texas A&M University is a Night Security Officer at $10,000 annually. Browse Texas A&M University Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Texas A&M University?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Texas A&M University to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.